• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree with you and that’s why Levi needs to be moved on.

Levi has terrible timing and he can’t read a game well at all. He almost stifles our attack at times because he chooses to run at the wrong time or doesn’t when we have the defence on the back foot - in contrast Fainu is worlds ahead of him.

Plenty of other hungry dummy halves wishing for their chance at a starting role. I’d prefer now try someone else who has crisp passing and solid middle defence and see how they go.
Yep but a new young 9 that passes well defends well with poor decision making is no better than what we have now. In saying that I’d like to see that Zak docker clay kid have a go. What do we have to lose now? May as well have a look at him.

Throw a line to either of these two hookers,
Joe Lovodua (Fijian/Dragons system)
Daryl Clark (Warrington)

Manly have an international hooker in there Blacktown squad
Joseph "Joey" Tramontana (born 15 February 1997) is an Italyinternational rugby league footballer who plays for the Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles for the Intrust Super Premiership and represented Italy at the 2017 World Cup. He primarily plays as a hooker.
Dont know how good he is or if he even playing like all nsw cup players
Rugby League World Cup star is clubless for 2018
found this link on him

Joseph "Joey" Tramontana (born 15 February 1997) is an Italyinternational rugby league footballer who plays for the Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles for the Intrust Super Premiership and represented Italy at the 2017 World Cup. He primarily plays as a hooker.
found this link on him
It's a bit rich calling him a world cup star... doesn't say much about the world cup given he cant make it in first grade .

found this link on him

I’ve seen him play, he is tiny and would get monstered in the middle in NRL

I find it amusing people blaming DCE for not finishing the game off. The defence was appalling. 32-18 we should of held them out but we had no intent in our tackling, no getting 2 and 3 players in a tackle and putting the player on the deck.
Our defence and effort is why we are not winning. We have a good enough side, DCE is doing enough with the ball. He came up with a couple of repeat sets, forced errors of his bombs, 4 try assists. I thought some of the forwards played really well, but when the game was in the line, the dropped balls and lazy arm grabbing defence was why we lost. Was not there at the start of the year, we could slide better and hit hard and put the player on the deck. A shadow of that defence now.i don't care if we don't sign anyone, we have good enough players in the squad to be a top 4 side, but not with the current commitment in defence and simple errors
I think it’s his captaincy. His job as captain was to compose them
And get them to commit.

Nope but know as a fact he will never come back. Wasn't happy with how it ended is the best way to put it.

The club seems very good at having players leave on bad terms. If we were as good at recruiting and contracting to realistic numbers we would be a lot better off. This club continues to be a basket-case.

You're either a natural game manager or you're not. You can't coach that into players it's a natural instinct. DCE excelled when he had Foran or Green there for tactical kicks and directional plays. DCE has no instinct for these he is an off the cuff player who exceeds against indecisive defenses. He is not and never will be deserving of the salary level he's on. It was ridiculous to have ever offered him that level.
I'm not referring to game management, but taking advantage of attacking situations, reading numbers and offering more science behind his attacking plays.

His game management---well it really should be game composure has never been his strong point since day one.(i've mentioned this way too often)

I read a post here talking about how it was the defensive issues that were more the issue against the Tigers and the biggest reason for the loss, i feel that is a far too simplistic analysis that is not taking the present lineup and condition of the squad into account. To me with Manly's busted line up and inexperienced squad we were never going to offer a quality of defence that will win you the game----but being 14 points ahead and in control comfortably against a bad attitude relaxed Tigers outfit someone of DCE's caliber should of been able to kill the game off on home soil.

Not talking about 100% game management throughout the game but taking advantage of the Tigers poor attitude when it was on offer and ramming home the advantage----DCE is known to really kill it on flat wickets and for a part of the game that environment was on offer and Manly didn't take advantage.

Manly were always going to leak points no matter how good the effort was, too many injuries, too disjointed, a lack of experience and not enough line speed from a busted lacking overall enthusiasm squad.

We need a composed game manager / director somewhere in the team 6 7 or 9 I wished for the life of me it is DCE but alas he is not.
If Schuster is our 6 he may well be it and we can just get a reasonable 9 with crisp service and solid defence without the selfish silly mistakes.

If the Shoe is not or to green to run the team around which I feel he maybe for 1 or 2 years, then we need a hooker that offers the above and game control. Otherwise we are buggered without direction or composure. Not many around if any in our price range except for one who no one would warm too.

For me a very simple solution #foran at 5/8 to With Shoe at 14 for one year to learn how to manage the team. After the year the 5/8 is all Shoe and For an stays as halves coach.

Means we just need a hooker with a crisp pass and defend good till Fainu is back. That could very well be Cust after an off season with Ballin and hanging around Foran.

#Foran2021SeaEagle.

Drips mic BOOM
Goodnight
Pss Just joking I'm not a dick.

We need a composed game manager / director somewhere in the team 6 7 or 9 I wished for the life of me it is DCE but alas he is not.
If Schuster is our 6 he may well be it and we can just get a reasonable 9 with crisp service and solid defence without the selfish silly mistakes.

If the Shoe is not or to green to run the team around which I feel he maybe for 1 or 2 years, then we need a hooker that offers the above and game control. Otherwise we are buggered without direction or composure. Not many around if any in our price range except for one who no one would warm too.

For me a very simple solution #foran at 5/8 to With Shoe at 14 for one year to learn how to manage the team. After the year the 5/8 is all Shoe and For an stays as halves coach.

Means we just need a hooker with a crisp pass and defend good till Fainu is back. That could very well be Cust after an off season with Ballin and hanging around Foran.

#Foran2021SeaEagle.

Drips mic BOOM
Goodnight
This post was making a great deal of sense........ then you had to mention the F word!!

are you related to Bif? We don’t need Foran! Why do people have a fascination with Foran.... he is yesterdays hero! What do you do when he gets busted again! He gave us his best .... his mind may be willing but his body is Weak!
Let’s focus on getting Fainu back and building for the future... there are no quick fixes

Just sayin’

#ForanonJobSeeker

#Foran2021SeaEagle.

Drips mic BOOM
Goodnight
Wow, one of the most sensible well thought out posts on the topics I have read. Great analysis.

#Foran2021SeaEagle.

Drips mic BOOM
Goodnight
I think we’ll be right with the Shoe. Benji making special mention after last weeks game of the way he demanded the ball, and was calling plays in his debut. That’s some pretty high praise. I get the feeling he’s mature beyond his years. I think we’ll be sweet.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4