[Resurrected] We are at rock bottom!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've heard rumours that the DCE extension wasn't for less but more.
Television Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBO

The garbage starts at the top and rolls down the hill. NSW cup last, Manly bottom 8, no big name or new signings because we have the depth lol. Praying turbo wont get injured behind an average pack. Foran being shown the door again. Manly arent in a penthouse were in the doghouse.

Until manly can sort out the clowns running around the office the circus aint leaving town its here to stay.

The garbage starts at the top and rolls down the hill. NSW cup last, bottom 8, no big name or new signings because we have the depth lol. Praying turbo wont get injured behind an average pack. Foran being shown the door again. Manly arent in a penthouse were in the doghouse.
Well the most lauded pathways are going well. BWSE is the biggest joke in NSWRL and Jersey Flegg looked like park footy players last night against professionals.

Anyone who thinks this is rock bottom didn't live through the NE years. It's not rock bottom, just a long way to the top if we want #9.
The puzzle pieces aren't there yet and we're losing an absolute warrior in Foz. C'mon scouts. Find the missing pieces. Would prefer players who'd even play in rainbow tutus for the good of Manly.
One mission. No divisions.
Premiership.

We truly are a busted team in so many ways, season ending Injuries to Tommy and Lawton. Foran, Ailoi, Paseka, Keppie and Boyle all injured and maybe more to follow, and Shyster ...who knows ? Also, probably a bit of lingering player resentment over Rainbowgate as well.
cobbling a team together for next weekend is going to take some doing !!

Anyone who thinks this is rock bottom didn't live through the NE years. It's not rock bottom, just a long way to the top if we want #9.
The puzzle pieces aren't there yet and we're losing an absolute warrior in Foz. C'mon scouts. Find the missing pieces. Would prefer players who'd even play in rainbow tutus for the good of Manly.
One mission. No divisions.
Premiership.
Hitting rock bottom is a regular event here. Usually after a loss.

I think this time round there are more than enough reasons roster and injury wise to have a valid (not excuse I guess) reason we are toiling in the middle of the pack.

If what I've been told is true, there's a pretty great player coming besides Tuilagi, so I'm satisfied with next season (but would probably like one more) to push the fringe back to depth.

Have faith boys and girls. Troops are coming. Manase and Josh will be trim lined next season. Lawton back. Tuilagi and X here.

I think an announcement will be made when they can get the best impact out of it.
Hmmm.. let's hope this pretty great player turns out to be better than Andrew davey this time.

We've gone from 4th and a preliminary final to probably 10th. It's not rock bottom yet but if we don't recruit some hard head forwards and a quality center then it will be next year.

We've gone from 4th and a preliminary final to probably 10th. It's not rock bottom yet but if we don't recruit some hard head forwards and a quality center then it will be next year.
We never even looked a threat last year in all seriousness. Flat track bullies back then and we’ve been exposed all year in 22.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4