Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Poor choc-as I said at the time, a legacy ruined! In fact it has been trampled upon. What the hell was he thinking??
The man has a very low IQ and a big mouth, he is his own worst enemy, such a shame though had a great career with manly only to believe he was bigger than the club. He backed the wrong horse big time...watnow without manly = 0. Oh did i mention his big mouth has made him look even dumber than what he is,also the media should stop embarrassing him they know they're not helping his image but don't give a **** and poor watnow has no idea he looks as stupid as he does (its the IQ thing again)

Wantmore will get worse the longer the season goes as his body is stuffed.

Questions must be asked of Arthur as to why he signed an ageing worn out player like Wantmore on big money. Scott won't be any better next year for them as he was useless against us recently

Seriously choc's body is a mess. Poor bloke will Struggle to run by age 40.

He should retire this year and definitely be end of next

I would be happier for him if he didn't leave on bad terms like he did.

Eventually I'll be more grateful and respectful of Choc but at the moment he still pisses me off!

We could've done with him this year as I think he would've played better with us. How ironic is that? He went for a better coach and better environment and is in the worst form of his career.

Oh well, suck it up choc but congrats on your 300. :finger:

I know he's burnt a lot of bridges, but their is no doubt while he played for Manly he put his body on the line for the club and had some unbelievably good seasons (one in particular where he was nearly unstoppable, 2009?), so I'm happy to congratulate him on game 300 this week.
It is quite telling that by reaching this milestone it should be celebrated but the fact is his words were very telling earlier this year and I think while most of our fans will acknowledge this achievement the overwhelming majority could not care less about him now!

Has he carried on like a pork chop both before, and after leaving Manly? Yep.
Has he tarnished his legacy? Yep
Does he look past his best? For sure.
Did/does it annoy me? Yep
BUT I won't for one second forget the number if times I cheered, groaned, rolled my eyes and clapped in admiration at his efforts for us.
So great effort on your 300 Choc.
If that puts me in the minority, well, I'm pretty sure I will be able to deal with that.

There's a part of me that actually feels a little sorry for the bloke but as a grown man he has to be responsible for his own actions.

**** him. All the time in the world for Gift, Kite, other players leaving the club but the sheer bull**** sprouting for this clown means I won't lose a wink over how ****ed he is in retirement or how frustrated he must be right now.

He has shown no respect for Manly since seperating, why should I show him respect now?

How does his Eels career compare with Carl Webbs?

Webb played 15 Origins for QLD and Choc played 14 for NSW.

A couple of the great Eels signings id suggest.

Nice gift there from the refs to Choc for his 300th. Rewarded with a penalty for one of his standard "f*** up the play the ball" play.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8