Watmough, Kite, King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
In that order.

From the ground these three put in all day and are the real reason we are sitting pretty up top.

Choc has found his 05 form and may well go well past it

Our starting bookends are currently 2 of the best going around.

Glenn again was impressive

our backline is yet to fire

I think we are a real chance

Hall or Stewart?

Watmough was outstanding. When fully fit he's got to be one of the fastest, if not the fastest, backrower going around.

I think you got your mellon on Ch 9 again.

Watmough was a gun today. He would mean Stewart i'd say.

Mata, you had us finishing 12th Pre Season??

I remember i was willing to bet that we'd go better than that and haven't heard anything back

Our crew was on ch9 a couple of times.

Autographs ?

We're looking good, some would have you believe otherwise.

SDS, Stewy2

Hall was ok but isnt near as impressive.

Yes we were on ch9 again, there was Duff, then my bro jumping up and celebrating, then me coughing my guts up again then kell celebrating - ive been sick since tuesday.

we also scored a couple of other glimpses.

and mata - keep the top 13 and we will be making the others earn it.

i was happy with the average performance for the extra reasons,

eg Ballin tellin Kite to push wider as he retreated the 10 as 3rd tackler, robbo pointing out lyons man to him. Its the little things in communication and we got it going on.

Defencively we are number 1, cant get any better than that

Mata, you had us finishing 12th Pre Season??

I remember i was willing to bet that we'd go better than that and haven't heard anything back

I'm revising my opinion based on what the forwards are doing.

I think Fluff must have a brother working at ch9. Looking to fill the next round of boning for the morning show?

Anyone else see Choc's hurl just before the start of the second half? Then he played a blinder.

I think Fluff must have a brother working at ch9. Looking to fill the next round of boning for the morning show?

Anyone else see Choc's hurl just before the start of the second half? Then he played a blinder.

im jsut photogenic

wheel was about 6 rows behind us - didnt see himi get much air time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4