Was Bob Fulton the big signing they promised a few weeks ago?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool08

Reserve Grader
I remember hearing that the club (a few weeks ago) will be publishing a great signing that'll make everyone happy. (Or words that affect.)

Was it Bob or are we going to announce a couple of top-line players coming next year to Manly?

I have a feeling that was the big news. No other top line players are available or linked with this club in turmoil

If you listen to the Q & A session with Joke Kelly in Albury, he made mention of a new treadmill. I think treadmill is our big signing. Go treadmill !

Bring on May.
It's like waiting for Christmas. :party:
I hope Santa does not disappoint.

*searches unsuccessfully for Santa emoji thingy

I'm hoping for two grunty forwards and at least one experienced half...and an up an comer.

Joe Kelly promised a swathe of junior re-signings by the end of this week. He has 4 days to uphold his promise. Otherwise, he has over promised and under delivered yet AGAIN.

I want 2XTurbo's, 1XGutherson, 1XTravers all on a minimum of three year extensions minimum. Like this maybe:-

3 years - Gutherson
4 years - T Trbojevic
5 years - J Trbojevic

Bugger next year. Let's just buy a couple of red hot pokers and stick em up the bums of the 6 and 7.

Couple of things with Fulton's new role:

1. What impact, if any, will it have on Dave Warwick's role?
2. Having Fulton, a NSW selector (not sure what his current role is vis-a-vis the Australian team) onboard could be seen as a way of enticing talent, either established or emerging, to the Club. I know that's an obvious point, however I'm not sure if it has been mentioned previously.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4