Was Bob Fulton the big signing they promised a few weeks ago?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bozo must have had a hand in the DCE backflip.

What a machine!!!!!!

An excellent first day on the job Bozo. Wish my new staff got instant results on day one.

Bozo must have had a hand in the DCE backflip.

What a machine!!!!!!

An excellent first day on the job Bozo. Wish my new staff got instant results on day one.

Gotta say, if the D$E rumour is true, that would be a big part of it.

The D$E brand needs to be in the OZ side lol.

If you listen to the Q & A session with Joke Kelly in Albury, he made mention of a new treadmill. I think treadmill is our big signing. Go treadmill !

The treadmill will be our new logo. It symbolises trying really hard but not getting anywhere.

Bring on May.
It's like waiting for Christmas. :party:
I hope Santa does not disappoint.

*searches unsuccessfully for Santa emoji thingy
Not an emoji thingy but will this do instead?
chimney8.gif

Hi guys, I got told yesterday by someone who knows the players and officials really well at the club that Fulton has been brought in to change the place, including staff. This isn't a gee up but it was felt in the club that Arthur was the reason we did so well and players went to him. Foran believed he could only improve with Arthur, not Toovey and was always leaving once BA left. There is more so pm me if you want to find out more.

Hi guys, I got told yesterday by someone who knows the players and officials really well at the club that Fulton has been brought in to change the place, including staff. This isn't a gee up but it was felt in the club that Arthur was the reason we did so well and players went to him. Foran believed he could only improve with Arthur, not Toovey and was always leaving once BA left. There is more so pm me if you want to find out more.
Foz believes he could improve his game more under Arthur than Toovey and Andrew Johns ? I believe its more of money talks and bull**** walks .

Its a majority shareholder set up now, so I don't get how they just don't action what they want, instead of the relentless undermining of 2v.

Why did our forwards let SBW waltz through them in the last 18 minutes of the 2013 GF? Manly were leading by 10 points! BA was their defensive coach at the time @:mad:

Where the fck was BA in 2014 when we finished equal first :mad:
Would he have healed the broken leg, ACLs?

Choc wanted a 3 year contract, Manly offered 2 - BA was suddenly portrayed as a Messiah?
Foran wanted the status quo and more monies - BA suddenly portrayed as a master coach?
FMD :banghead:

We Fans have had enough of the blame game, just action the New Manly blueprint :swear:

If this is true it's good news as we need a big shake up

I'll hang in there and stick solid but it will be a huge blow if they get rid of Tooves and bring in someone like Barrett...IMO Toovey deserves the right to see out his contract....with all the injuries and player tantrums I couldn't see anyone doing any better.
Next years his last contract year anyway so give him the opportunity with the new signings and no Foran theatrics...then make a choice.

Two questions
1) When
2) Is Willow's position secure
:p
Bozo wants Barrett and SOO doesn't finish till July. @:cool:
I thought that bozo wanted Daley as our coach?

If we lose the next 2 or 3 games Toovey will lose the small amount of support that he still has at the club.

It is a mistake to think that good players will make good coaches.

Unfortunately it is probably too late.
My tip is Tooves to be offered a new role within the club and a new NRL coach appointed.
Up to Tooves if he stays on in a new role or declines.
If we lose against Melbourne he will most likely resign or be asked to step aside a couple of weeks later.

I love tooves and the injury toll is horrendous.

I'm happy to give him time once he has a fully fit squad, however, a lot of the mistakes and general rubbish we're seeing this year is coaching problems imo.

Things like moving off the line in defence. An injury toll doesn't effect those sorts of things.

I love Toovs. But I'm really starting to question whether the coaching situation is the real problem.

Hi Darren its R.Penn here can you PM me what the hell is going on because I have NFI

I am so sick of this BS lovefest with BA....!

It is just that..........BS...........! Someone is perpetuating manufactured excuses to try and get rid of Tooves.

Kieran is an egotistic money grub...........ask him if he would go to the worms for $500k, he most certainly would not. It is for the money and nothing else. The BA story is just that a ruse a story, no substance BA has achieved absolutely nothing notable in RL at present. And he was certainly not here in 2014. Things started crumbling when certain players started being little sooks and threw tantrums. They are the same ones that have not been putting in a 100% on a number of occasions. So don't let the truth get in the way of a good story hey Penn and Zorba....!

All of this undermining of Toovey absolutely disgusts me.............! :mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7