Walkers on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I see where you are coming from ,maybe its a low blow .But if one of my boys was consistently f@cking up & assaulted women and my daughter was up for manslaughter ,I myself would be questioning my parenting choices or lack there of.

Agree to a point, but I mostly blame the lefty do gooders.
I was a bit of a problem child with a chip on my shoulder and very little respect for authority, back then the coppers would rather kick you in the backside and discipline you than charge you.
I copped the cane at school and the belt at home, all justified in my opinion and arou d 19-20 yo i pulled my head in and followed the straight and narrow my whole life.
If those "barbaric " disciplines weren't applied hell knows how I'd of turned out.
That's the problem with the younger generations, no discipline and no consequence for poor behaviour.

A report claims the alleged incident was sparked by a dispute over a video game . . .
If true it says a lot about the maturity of those involved.

A report claims the alleged incident was sparked by a dispute over a video game . . .
If true it says a lot about the maturity of those involved.

mate ... I know a bloke who got divorced after his wife nagged him about the way he loaded the dishwasher ..... I am certain that the dishawasher and poor loading had no real bearing on their issues ... it was simply a symptom of deeper tensions ......

Just as I am 100% certain that a video game is not the real issue here .......

Last edited:
robbiea said:
I must have missed the news that Dylans sister is in jail for manslaughter..
Thumbs up to the parents ,solid work.
Cheap shot I know decent people that have had children that have had problems. Leave his parents out of it. I expected better from fellow silvertails!
Well said @Tragic-Eagles and yes his family should be left out of this.

@robbiea you've definitely missed the news - the facts are his sister's manslaughter charges were dropped in September, she's not on any charges and is not in jail.

disagreement over Playstation or Xbox and a nasty pull of the hair. WOW. Way to stay off the radar.

Why would you chase your misses out of the house over a video game? Perhaps they were just playing Grand Theft Auto 3 and the role play got a bit out of hand????

Also if the other half did leave the house that's just more game time for you isn't it?

Agree to a point, but I mostly blame the lefty do gooders.
I was a bit of a problem child with a chip on my shoulder and very little respect for authority, back then the coppers would rather kick you in the backside and discipline you than charge you.
I copped the cane at school and the belt at home, all justified in my opinion and arou d 19-20 yo i pulled my head in and followed the straight and narrow my whole life.
If those "barbaric " disciplines weren't applied hell knows how I'd of turned out.
That's the problem with the younger generations, no discipline and no consequence for poor behaviour.

Why do you start your comment with lefty do-gooders, surely the same could be said for overindulgent right wing materialists. Personally, I don't give a rats arse about anyone's political leanings or religious beliefs.
You either have a good set of ethics or you don't, the rest of it is just window dressing.

mate ... I know a bloke who got divorced after his wife nagged him about the way he loaded the dishwasher ..... I am certain that the dishawasher and poor loading had no real bearing on their issues ... it was simply a symptom of deeper tensions ......

Just as I am 100% certain that a video game is not the real issue here .......
Anyone want a dishwasher ,come get it it's a new one, but you can have the bastard.

One of my old mates divorced the wife and took up with a much younger blonde , he calls her his “ ride on dishwasher “.

Money buys you most things these days, and he’s got loads of it!!
What about the dishwasher?
It also cooks and cleans with a swipe of the credit card. Although mine prefers cash.. that's why it's handy they come with a coin slot

46518624_1183360428499006_1586034867253018624_n.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8