• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL have already indicated that he will not be suspended on the No Fault issue given the low range of the criminal charge. They of course can now suspend him for a few weeks given the conviction, but I would suspect not. I suspect he'll be back on the field as soon as he is cleared from his injury. I think its likely he'll play for the Reggies firstly to regain match fitness. If he shows he still has that attacking flair, he'll be back in first grade fairly quickly probably for Parker, or on the bench for a week or two..
Wasn't he guilty but no "conviction" recorded. He pushed a guy, should be no further punishment.

Why would a slap on the wrist be a turning point for this guy when nothing else has been so far? He’s not a child.
That's true although don't assume everyone over 18 (or over 21) is all grown up and fully mature...

Perspective time,,,

We all know good hearted people that become overpowered by the dreaded drink and they do things that is out of their good hearted natured character

Dylan needs to control his demons by controlling his drink
Perspective time...

Sorry mate but thats just another excuse.

Blame something that we all have the power to just say no to.

Every action you, me or joe blogs does is of our own doing and choice.

Perspective time,,,

We all know good hearted people that become overpowered by the dreaded drink and they do things that is out of their good hearted natured character

Dylan needs to control his demons by controlling his drink
Blaming others, or alcohol, is not owning your behaviour, it is making excuses and a sure sign of weak character.

Hope Dylan figures in this season. Could be a really feelgood career resurrection story, as combined with rotten injury luck, he hasn't been used in his optimal position (Centre), where he earned both rep honours and awards (centre of the year).

He has had some moments to be sure, but I have spoken with him quite a few times over the years (when he is not out on the turps), he is a super nice, approachable guy and chats freely without any hint of arrogance or impatience ('why the hell are you talking to me' sort of thing - which is a vibe I have received from some other sportspeople).

He said that he has his work cut out for him to even force his way back into the 1st-grade squad with the form of the current backline. There was no hint of him thinking he deserved to be there just on past merit and walk straight back in to the team - he implied he knows he has to work for it, and will need to work hard for it possibly through the lower grades.

He has had a rough trot with injuries, and the off-field dramas like this. We know that there is no replacement for Turbo - on a comparative level he was almost setup to fail our expectations at fullback, but he took it on (or was told to take it on...) and tried to learn to be a fullback - he had only 5 games to learn the different demands of that position.

Guy is a class centre, passable 5/8th - but he is not an organisational and defensively astute fullback. If he fails and is written off as dead weight, then it is only fair that it should be judged on his performance at centre.

If he can stay dry and purge these types of incidents from his resume, I don't think he fails the 'no dickheads' policy, even though he brings some niggle to our side on the field. Although we have a solid centre pairing at present, Dylan is a potentially better option for one of them (as much as I love Brad's qualities in centre).

Given his past few seasons, and the trend of 'underperforming players taking a haircut' on their contract negotiations, we could possible have Walker at a more agreeable price - and I would actually love him to re-sign and work his way back to being that world-class player he once was.

Good luck Dylan, some of us are backing you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4