• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thats my issue with Walker, he is just as likely to do something stupid to prevent him reaching his capability as he is actually reaching it.
This issue is a very disappointing one for the club, the supporters and I am sure Dylan as well
Our club has over extended its support and loyalty and Dylan has till the end of the year to prove he is a valuable asset . He needs to make amends big time

Yep, Say what you will about Parker and highlight his flaws like lack of pace etc but he puts his body on the line and does what his coach asks him to to do for the team.
Some players with more skill and pace just can't do that.
I look at it this way
Parker puts his body on the line
But he has not been capable of putting the ball over the line and scoring a try
I am sure the coach would also want him to make line breaks and Try assists

I look at it this way
Parker puts his body on the line
But he has not been capable of putting the ball over the line and scoring a try
I am sure the coach would also want him to make line breaks and Try assists
Good point, both he and Garrick have been frustrating to watch bombing the opportunities they have had.
We will see how Walker goes in Reggie's.

Good point, both he and Garrick have been frustrating to watch bombing the opportunities they have had.
We will see how Walker goes in Reggie's.
I like your point as well
All our players should EARN their positions in the top team

Poor Walker, it's not his fault that:

-we played him out of position, despite the fact he wanted to play 5/8th.

-Curtis Scott punched him in the head, breaking his eye socket, after Walker mouthed off at him enough to provoke him into doing so & never attempted to defend himself.

-he broke his hand punching a door in the offseason.

-he was accused of domestic violence by his wife.

-he was accused of assault by 2 people.

-he took prescription drugs & nearly died.
And you’re an angel lolololol

Poor Walker, it's not his fault that:

-we played him out of position, despite the fact he wanted to play 5/8th.

-Curtis Scott punched him in the head, breaking his eye socket, after Walker mouthed off at him enough to provoke him into doing so & never attempted to defend himself.

-he broke his hand punching a door in the offseason.

-he was accused of domestic violence by his wife.

-he was accused of assault by 2 people.

-he took prescription drugs & nearly died.
I reckon that list will double in a couple of years....... the guy never learns !

There you said it , "if Walker still has"
Rather than just presuming he does.
I would rather see him in blacktown showing us he still has it rather than push Parker out and upset what looks like a well balanced side based on if Walker......
If he does then fine.
Which goes to the following:

The Phantom, Horhay, the Red Sea Pedestrian, Sirro Jr, JetSki and Lance have at different stages given good, even great service (in some cases - Horhay in particular), to the club. Apart from Walker’s periodic indiscretions, I don’t mind any of them in a Manly jumper.

However they are not necessarily part of the future. A big chunk of the future was out there last night. An increasingly balanced, fast, cohesive team in attack and defence.

No issues from me if the players above feature in games this year if injuries demand it, but no one deserves to be dropped from firsts on current form.

Which goes to the following:

The Phantom, Horhay, the Red Sea Pedestrian, Sirro Jr, JetSki and Lance have at different stages given good, even great service (in some cases - Horhay in particular), to the club. Apart from Walker’s periodic indiscretions, I don’t mind any of them in a Manly jumper.

However they are not necessarily part of the future. A big chunk of the future was out there last night. An increasingly balanced, fast, cohesive team in attack and defence.

No issues from me if the players above feature in games this year if injuries demand it, but no one deserves to be dropped from firsts on current form.
And what a future it's looking to be wow no limits

Coming back from another leg injury this time a hammy the best medico thinking nowadays is that athletes are eased back in with limited game time (performance) and build up slowly to full games.
This should happen over a few weeks at BW then if he's got IT I'm open to him coming back he offers more than Suli at 17

He'll have a handful of games and i feel for him with the latest injury and without being harsh we have improved since he went off in the Warriors game. He needs us more than we need him and feel a good money move to the Bulldogs as a 5/8 where TBaz wanted him to play is where he'll end up.

Genuinely wanted him to succeed with us but how many stuff ups can we cop from him and at what expense of the talent we have coming through?

Here‘s another one of Dylan’s on field magic moments that’s escaped scrutiny, 2017 last round victory over Penrith, he mouths off and gives it to panthers players Delux after full time, we face them the following week, first elimination semi, they would of spent the week spewing over his carry on, not the smartest tool in the shed, he no doubt super motivated them, the rest is history, I’m sure you all know what happened.
Bit like his carry on with Curtis Scott, it got what he deserved, the guy just seems incapable of being a decent bloke, being a decent footballer is sometimes just not enough, I’m tired of his bull**** off the field and on the field.

I read this morning in the Sunday tele that Dylan Walker copped a one week ban from the NRL for his pizza incident. It was part if the Burbo playing his debut story.

Is this true or just typical tele BS?

Wishing you a speedy Recovery Dylan
and to have your Superior Speed on the field soon

A song for all the Walker doubters

All together now !

Walkers boots are made for running
And that's just what they'll do
One of these days his boots are gonna run all over you

Speed Kills :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12