Walker to 5/8 our X factor for finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It shoud probably give pause to all the numnuts that spend countless hours bagging the shiite out of Baz for his continued belief that Walker would make a good 5/8 ..... only to have Dessie also agree with him .... hahahahaha ...

I've always maintained that Trent is the highest IQ coach

Oh vomit... that’s what you tell yourself it was...
Haha funnily enough, I’ve just got home from a 30th birthday, had 11ty beers and saw off the youngsters like the old pro I am lol... stayed away from Tequila, but did have some shots of some awful tasting green stuff. I’d have knocked it back, but, as they say, presentation is the key: in this case body shots off a lovely busty lass!!

Haha funnily enough, I’ve just got home from a 30th birthday, had 11ty beers and saw off the youngsters like the old pro I am lol... stayed away from Tequila, but did have some shots of some awful tasting green stuff. I’d have knocked it back, but, as they say, presentation is the key: in this case body shots off a lovely busty lass!!

Creme de menthe?

Walker was fantastic again. He is straightening the attack nicely on the left edge, taking good options, running hard when he decides to take the line on and he defended stoutly.

Sign him up.

Absolutely

Leaving aside the offfield stuff this guy is elite and was always going to take a while to get back after the stress of his situation.Class is permanent.

Said it a few times. He is still a kid and is now for the first time being coached by a master. Plenty of the guys going well now are benefitting from Des after looking like absolute hacks. His best is ahead of him if he can get hold of his life off the field.Its in his hands. He’s been an A grade goose but let’s hope the mad scientist is teaching him life lessons as well

Walker "s defence has been top notch as well as a 6 and his natural speed to cover up kicks or covering defence in general can not be underestimated also . Certainly is a top line spine for Manly now , hope that it can stay intact for all of Manly "s remaining 2019 campaign .

Chanteuse
Green fairy?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8