Walker to 5/8 next week .. Poll WINNER ANNOUNCED ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should play 5/8 next week

• Foran on one leg

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Walker

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Schuster

Votes: 51 57.3%
  • Morgan Boyle

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Andrew Davey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekes

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just not too sure how accurate that report on Josh [ Shu ] carrying a minor injury last week and yet doing time trials [ or whatever that represents ] after the Eels game . Can 't see much point point putting Walker at 6 if the Shu is fit to go there , Walker " s current role is still quite effective and side still should be as competitive as possible until season 's end . May as well give Shu a go there and just got the impression with a brief pre game zoom around in the Manly dressing room that Josh may have trimmed down a little bit . Some suggestions that Weekes was showing something as a 6 with Flegg the other night , after seeing how well guys like Dylan Brown and Nicho Hynes are going at present , Weekes would be not that dissimilar on ability levels and who knows could even acquire some more skills . But in the here and now , looks like time to give Shu an opportunity as the 6 .

The WINNER is Foran on one leg ..

4 Silvertails are as smart as Dessie ... well done

And over 60% of Silvertail"s are numbnuts that thought Dessie was actually going to pick Schuster ...

Baaahaaahaheeeheeeeehehe

The WINNER is Foran on one leg ..

4 Silvertails are as smart as Dessie ... well done

And over 60% of Silvertail"s are numbnuts that thought Dessie was actually going to pick Schuster ...

Baaahaaahaheeeheeeeehehe

I find it kinda funny that 4 other posters all voted for foz, after you announced Foz to be des' choice.

I'll try that with the lotto and see if it works for me!

I voted for Morgan Boyle not the one legged Foran.

Looks like there are now 6 absolute winners that picked Foran after he was selected by daddy Des 😀 🤣

Well .. one of the indicators of intelligence ... is the willingness to change your opinion.. when confronted with evidence of being wrong ..

I would suggest those 6 have passed the test .. as opposed to those idly mumbling inanities like daddy Des ...

Well .. one of the indicators of intelligence ... is the willingness to change your opinion.. when confronted with evidence of being wrong ..

I would suggest those 6 have passed the test .. as opposed to those idly mumbling inanities like daddy Des ...

If there's a way to find a pre-historic, out dated, old fashioned, unsuccessful strategy that may have worked in 2008, but is like the Book of The Dead (*Evil Dead) in 2022, dinosaur Des will both find and implement it.

No winners till the team takes the field.

I'm hoping Foran plays and if he does I'll assume he is good to go and on two legs

I voted for Morgan Boyle not the one legged Foran.

Looks like there are now 6 absolute winners that picked Foran after he was selected by daddy Des 😀 🤣
I also voted for Morgan Boyle, truly believing that he was the X-factor we needed to secure a place in the top 8 and drive deep into the finals. Alas now the poll members have spoken and the final decision is confirmed, we will never know.

No winners till the team takes the field.

I'm hoping Foran plays and if he does I'll assume he is good to go and on two legs

NO NO NO NO and NO ..

The contest was to pick who dessie preferred ... he has made that very demonstrably manifest by choosing Foran in his selected team ... end of contest ... Dessie has spoken.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6