Walker to 5/8 next week .. Poll WINNER ANNOUNCED ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should play 5/8 next week

• Foran on one leg

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Walker

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Schuster

Votes: 51 57.3%
  • Morgan Boyle

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Andrew Davey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekes

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good opportunity to find out if Schuster has it or not.

Give him 3 games at 5/8 (last game to send off Foz).

If he fails, the off season is a great time for travelling!

yeah but ... if he does have issues ... it may not be a fair assessment .. would prefer him to enact his plans and have a huge off season and come back with both his head and body primed ..

Walker is our best middle with the ball, the work he does there would be missed.

If not Schuster at 5/8 than maybe Humphries or Croker.

With Weekes I would like to see him get a run in the centres.

Walker is our best middle with the ball, the work he does there would be missed.

If not Schuster at 5/8 than maybe Humphries or Croker.

With Weekes I would like to see him get a run in the centres.

Not necessarily .... when he comes on Jake reverts to front row and does less ball work ...

One of the biggest things we will miss By losing Foran is his high energy and workrate ... especially his kick chase ... 9/10 times he is the first up to either make the tackle or herd the receiver ...

With all schuster's much vaunted X factor ... I can't see him matching any thing like Foran's imput and 1%'ers ....

Walker is our best possible replacement at this stage IMO ....

Maybe weekes .. but I have not seen enough of him to offer a valid opinion.

Why is this even a question?
Des will play Foz. He loves nothing more than to run our players into the ground by playing them injured - see Garrick and Haumole for weeks now. And given that he's leaving, why would he care?

Hungry ... haven't you had breakfast yet ?
Just a bit over our players hobbling ONTO the field. Just doesn't seem to happen with other teams.
While we're on Foz, his wife posted a great vid of him giving his little kid advice before he ran onto the footy field yesterday. So sweet and ... sign him up!!!

Just a bit over our players hobbling ONTO the field. Just doesn't seem to happen with other teams.
While we're on Foz, his wife posted a great vid of him giving his little kid advice before he ran onto the footy field yesterday. So sweet and ... sign him up!!!

You stalking Foz's wife? 🤔🥲

The Departing Walker is a great player and is doing a fine job as the middle link man

Our future 5/8 is the is the skillful shu

Shu is a Mercurial Match winner and if Des cannot get the best out of him He has lost his Golden touch and should Join our other Great Eagles of the past the Golden Eagles and retire

It's called a joke you dickhead. Grow a sense of humour.
Though probably too late to change that now I guess. 😊
Aw diddums. really sorry to have offended you. Who knew it would be so easy?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8