Walker to 5/8 next week .. Poll WINNER ANNOUNCED ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should play 5/8 next week

• Foran on one leg

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Walker

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Schuster

Votes: 51 57.3%
  • Morgan Boyle

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Andrew Davey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekes

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drastic times calls for Drastic measures ....

I would have DCE at 5/8 and Des out of the Box and on to the field and Halfback

The 61 year old Des will show all our young punks what resilience on the field is all about !!!
Now that is simply awesome 😀

Drastic times calls for Drastic measures ....

I would have DCE at 5/8 and Des out of the Box and on to the field and Halfback

The 61 year old Des will show all our young punks what resilience on the field is all about !!!
But, would he do it if it had a rainbow on it? 🤔

Yes ..

But that doesn't change the fact that I think Walker would be a better 5/8 option than a troubled Schuster ..

No Schuster in Btown neither. Personally would love to see Walker play 5/8 again, was very excited when he was there under that last coach spit

Walker is our best middle with the ball, the work he does there would be missed.

If not Schuster at 5/8 than maybe Humphries or Croker.

With Weekes I would like to see him get a run in the centres.
We lose too much spark if walker moves from that middle bench role imo (he changed the momentum of the team when he came on). There isn't anyone else fit in our squad currently to provide similar if he was to move to 6...

Time to give schu his chance to take some learnings into next season!

The only way Des won't pick Schu at 5/8 this week is if he is injured.
Haha I had to re read this as I thought you said the only way des will pick him at 6 if he IS injured... (which wouldn't suprise me as Des still believes in the naming fake team strategy)

I agree that Schu looks unfit. But if he's the future, we need to give him as much game time as possible in the 6.

Frankly, he doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence. Plays like he's the "big kid" in an U/12's team. I hope he's been watching Foz this last six months because, frankly, he's forgotten more about being a five-eighth than Schu knows. But in his mind, I think he thinks he's Wally Lewis.

For all our sakes, I hope I'm wrong.

It's gota be Schuster, like everyone here is saying, what have we got to lose. And on people saying he has to copy what Foz does, he would of taken note on how Foz sets up attacking backline plays/options. But ultimately it's gota be Schuster's show now and how he wants to construct a certain attacking play his way.

It will be Schuster but be careful what you wish for. He doesn't have the fitness, the speed or the body shape to play 80 minutes as an NRL five-eight right now. I also begin to wonder whether he has the character to play regular first grade at all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8