Walker Poll - If DeBellin wins next week.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

If JDB wins the right to play next week Due to the NRL cocking up again should we reinstate DW?

• Total voters
Double standards in so many ways by the NRL (e.g. Lodge). IMO, four weeks is sufficient suspension. Play Walker asap and allow the courts to decide whether he is guilty of the charge. Manly can then decide what further actions they wish to take.

We have one of the best court systems in the World and yet there seems this push to destroy one of its fundamental principles. Forget Walker, De Bellin who ever. Remember Stewart though. The right of the presumption of innocence is tantamount to the success of our judicial system otherwise Stewart like matters would be happening every day of the week and no one would be safe from being prejudged and persecuted for an allegation, whether guilty or innocent. Prejudging is vigilantism, witch trials. It is against the very principles of individual rights.

I doubt somewhat that the DeBellin case will be decided in one day.

You’d have to save Toggy would be throwing everything AND the kitchen sink at this case.

Could drag on for months.

I think the case is supposed to be heard over three days, starting from today. I'm not sure how long it will take the judge to make a decision though. I was surprised that JDB's legal team didn't seek an injunction on the no fault policy so that he could keep playing while the legality of the policy was being determined.

Given its primarily around restraint of trade I think the Judge should be able to hand down his findings pretty fast come Wednesday.

It will all be about how the NRL bought in the No Fault Policy so quickly and without proper due diligence.

I think he will win and be free to play. Black eye on the game bigger than Mitch Pierce's shiner from the weekend.

Well he is far from match fit, still has his case hanging over his head, highly liable to brain snap due to opponents sledging, and will throw out our team balance/combinations/momentum built up over the last few weeks. We are hardly struggling.

Given its primarily around restraint of trade I think the Judge should be able to hand down his findings pretty fast come Wednesday.

It will all be about how the NRL bought in the No Fault Policy so quickly and without proper due diligence.

I think he will win and be free to play. Black eye on the game bigger than Mitch Pierce's shiner from the weekend.

FAKE NEWS - Pearce had shiner pre Manly game :wait:

https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2019/04/12/hi-vis.-high-intensity/

|
Well done Sherlock HM

Here is the evidence for the judiciary ;)

dsc00347.jpg

Wasn’t there an article a couple of weeks back saying des wasnt too keen on him and he will be let go at the end of the year regardless of court outcome? Not saying its 100% true but you also have to take into account whether Hasler even wants him in the team.

Well he is far from match fit, still has his case hanging over his head, highly liable to brain snap due to opponents sledging, and will throw out our team balance/combinations/momentum built up over the last few weeks. We are hardly struggling.
We have had some good gritty wins but if being honest our weakest position is centre. I would lean to getting him playing if allowed. The guys a grub but hes also a decent Player and that's what we need at the moment.

We have had some good gritty wins but if being honest our weakest position is centre. I would lean to getting him playing if allowed. The guys a grub but hes also a decent Player and that's what we need at the moment.

Which of our centres would you drop for him ?

Yes, but Walker is a natural right centre and Des has said injury to Tom is the main reason Suli returned to first grade quickly. Thus, Parker's position may be safer than Suli's

Walker rightly deserved Dally M centre of the year in 2017. If he can go beyond this current indiscretion plus get his head together, he may be part of our next premiership winning team.

Of course Walker should play. Why should we be the only club not devoid of any sort of social conscience or morals.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6