Walker news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Difference is that when it comes to driving on public roads, the police (the law) don't take the same view. If a roadside test turns out positive, you're done, end of story no matter how long ago you had done something like smoked a joint. There is a growing school of thought, which has allies in both the legal and medical professions, that the roadside tests are more about punishing people for actually having illegal drugs in the first place than they are about getting those who are too impeded to drive off the road.

The USA and UK refuse to have the road side tests that we have here because they have found them to be unreliable. Yet the Australian Government had no problem in putting them into use.

I mean, you can get caught with marijuana in your system up to a month after smoking a joint. Is someone in those circumstances more impeded to drive than someone who has a blood-alcohol level of 0.049? Yet the one just a poofteenth under the 0.05 limit is legally allowed to drive away while the other is immediately taken off the road and basically has the book thrown at them. When you look at it like that it becomes less about being too impaired to drive and more about punishing people for possession and/or use of illegal drugs. Alcohol is legal, marijuana and meth aren't.
The HEMP embassy bought the nsw police test kits and ran their own tests and the results were worse than random.
In one case a chronic smoker smoked pot and took the test within a few minutes (smoked every day and earlier that day) and came out NEGATIVE. They also had false positive results.
Also why do they drug test for pot, heroin and meth but not coke when you can order the same kit that does all from the same supplier?

This is also an issue in the U.S on a different level. People are prescribed medical weed but still get pulled over and fined and lose there lisence. Completely different to oppiate based medicines. As a result many sprays and the like have been developed to screw with the testing. Stupid half arse legislation leads us to stupid results

The sooner we get our heads around the fact the war on weed has never been about health, community, or youth but about business. It will be legal in oz within a decade , we just need to wait until business and govt lock down the model they are happy with before our health and community Can be reconsidered and for age old studies to be finally accepted as fact and not propaganda.

The about face will sickening really considered the peoples lives they have screwed iver

Mate, I and a lot of others have been saying for years that the only reason marijuana isn't legal in Australia is because without legitimate businesses growing the stuff, the Government haven't figured out a way to tax it like they do to other things such as alcohol, tobacco and petrol.

With the big hoo har around festival deaths I'm surprised this hasn't got more airplay.
It is the wrong football code. If it had been NRL or even better for the media, a Manly player, it would have been given a hell of a lot more airplay. Just think of the click-baiting that they are missing out on because he is an AFL player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6