Walker news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gave you a 'winner' but deserves a quote as well. Answer (obviously): no, no click-bait in not guilty

Credit to you for not call him out as bald-headed. Many admirable men (Toovey Brett Stewart) are follicly challenged yet some persist in throwing it out at Greenberg as if it is an insult.
Not that I am bald myself of course, I wear my hair short these days for fashion reasons.
Nevertheless, Go Bruce Willis, Phil Collins, Jason Statham, er.. Wally Lewis?! Dale Shearer!!
Look, take it from me that having luxurious thick locks, with a hint of grey and a natural wave is no picnic.

Make what you want from the jerkers article..but until the dpp officially makes a decision to reject police request to reopen the case there is going to be ongoing speculation.

The Lurker: What's holding up Manly's decision on Dylan Walker
Manly will not make a decision on Dylan Walker's future until his battle with northern beaches cops is over.

Police are continuing to appeal Walker's acquittal on domestic violence charges - and it could drag on for a while.

All the drama is giving Manly plenty to think about.

Walker is off contract at the end of the season and there is not a long line of suitors willing to pay big money for his services.

1yqpxawtkmrb16o1dkd35xqbp

I think Walker is an outstanding footballer at his best. His personal life sounds like chaos, but if he can get that area fixed he's worth holding onto. But with Manly having to invest heavily on the Trbojevics (and rightly so), the question must be asked can we afford Walker, with some potentially top young players like Albert Hoppa, Ben T. Schuster, Fainu jnr etc ear marked for first grade next year. I would feel it would not be logical to hold onto Walker if Manly cant afford to hold onto these kids. Its a tricky situation. Love to keep them all, but we know that's not going to happen.

Make what you want from the jerkers article..but until the dpp officially makes a decision to reject police request to reopen the case there is going to be ongoing speculation.

The Lurker: What's holding up Manly's decision on Dylan Walker
Manly will not make a decision on Dylan Walker's future until his battle with northern beaches cops is over.

Police are continuing to appeal Walker's acquittal on domestic violence charges - and it could drag on for a while.

All the drama is giving Manly plenty to think about.

Walker is off contract at the end of the season and there is not a long line of suitors willing to pay big money for his services.

1yqpxawtkmrb16o1dkd35xqbp
Isn't it over though? I thought it got chucked out the other day...

Dylan needs Thompson's lawyers; or the Vic police as fans.

AFL great Mark “Bomber” Thompson has avoided a stint in jail and cleared his name of drug trafficking after police seized 481 ecstasy pills and ice during a raid of his Melbourne home.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/mark-bomber-thompson-drug-trafficking-charges-dismissed/news-story/ad7e614fff93921c0d17ed756148ee8a
Wow - This is demonstrative of our two tiered legal system to all the no names who get locked up for even just using drugs :swear:

I should think that Dylan and Manly will test the market to see whose prepared to pay up for him. Given the Turbos I'd be surprised if we keep him. The desperates will throw top $$ at him like Titans, Dogs, Parra, Warriors, Dragons.

Dylan needs Thompson's lawyers; or the Vic police as fans.

AFL great Mark “Bomber” Thompson has avoided a stint in jail and cleared his name of drug trafficking after police seized 481 ecstasy pills and ice during a raid of his Melbourne home.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/mark-bomber-thompson-drug-trafficking-charges-dismissed/news-story/ad7e614fff93921c0d17ed756148ee8a

With the big hoo har around festival deaths I'm surprised this hasn't got more airplay.

If Walker is on 650k (?) and the T's will NOT add to our cap even with increase. We are in a position to offer Walker reduced amount (450 k ?) and use that money to upgrade others.

or ... if Walker scores 2 tries tomorrow and rips Souths a new one .... he will be asking for 700k ... and will get it from somebody .....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2