Walker news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly Sea Eagle star Dylan Walker’s AVO dismissed at Manly Local Court
A proposed apprehended violence order (AVO) against Sea Eagles star Dylan Walker has been dismissed in court this morning.

Police had decided to proceed with the order despite the 24-year-old being found not guilty in May of assaulting his partner Alex Ivkovic.

The matter was heard in Manly Local Court this morning where it was dismissed, court staff confirmed.

Ms Ivkovic’s lawyer previously told The Daily Telegrap h her fiancee was being targeted by police because of his high profile standing.

“Dylan Walker is being targeted because of his profile as a rugby league footballer, it’s very clear,” Mr Walsh said last month.

“She has a very close and loving relationship with Dylan Walker and does not wish to be involved any further in any court proceedings.

“There is no necessity in the circumstances to protect her.”

More to come.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...t/news-story/b9da0795010dd4b91adca6e89885a06a

Last edited:
Will the police now continue to ask the DPP to challenge the court decision ??

I thought once they ask, it's out of their hands until the DPP tells them to go jump.

images

Will Buzz Rothfool make this front page news????? I very much doubt he will along with all the other apologies that they owe Manly over the past few years.........
Gave you a 'winner' but deserves a quote as well. Answer (obviously): no, no click-bait in not guilty

Someone needs to dismiss that flog Greenturd permanently.
Credit to you for not call him out as bald-headed. Many admirable men (Toovey Brett Stewart) are follicly challenged yet some persist in throwing it out at Greenberg as if it is an insult.
Not that I am bald myself of course, I wear my hair short these days for fashion reasons.
Nevertheless, Go Bruce Willis, Phil Collins, Jason Statham, er.. Wally Lewis?! Dale Shearer!!

Now that all his legal issues have been dealt with, let's hope Dylan has a blinder (not bender :giggle:). I keep waiting for him to fire but he hasn't played to his full potential this year and certainly not for what he's paid. With his contract ending and having no more distractions, surely he'll show the form he's capable of. We live in hope anyway.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7