Walker news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow - This is demonstrative of our two tiered legal system to all the no names who get locked up for even just using drugs :swear:

Smoke a joint today and in 2 weeks get pulled over for something, get roadside drug tested and lose your licence for 12 months (because those drug tests can actually detect marijuana in your system up to a month after having some), have your car impounded and end up with a rather hefty fine. But be a high profile footballer and coach with around 480 pills found in his possession (none of which he actually needed to take himself) and he gets off virtually scott free.....

Smoke a joint today and in 2 weeks get pulled over for something, get roadside drug tested and lose your licence for 12 months (because those drug tests can actually detect marijuana in your system up to a month after having some), have your car impounded and end up with a rather hefty fine. But be a high profile footballer and coach with around 480 pills found in his possession (none of which he actually needed to take himself) and he gets off virtually scott free.....
I'm amazed that it's not considered commercial quantity :confused:

That other AFL player Cousins now an addict, keeps being jailed for just using :banghead:

or ... if Walker scores 2 tries tomorrow and rips Souths a new one .... he will be asking for 700k ... and will get it from somebody .....
well if this happens and we win I will be cheering ... and I'm all in favour of him asking what ever he wants. He is not worth 650k to us.

Smoke a joint today and in 2 weeks get pulled over for something, get roadside drug tested and lose your licence for 12 months (because those drug tests can actually detect marijuana in your system up to a month after having some)

I don't think that's the case with weed these days, we have drug testing at work and those that smoke it and tested the next day are fine to drive heavy machinery (consensus is 9 hours after use).
From what the tester told me they now know the difference between past use and if you are currently effected by said drug.

I don't think that's the case with weed these days, we have drug testing at work and those that smoke it and tested the next day are fine to drive heavy machinery (consensus is 9 hours after use).
From what the tester told me they now know the difference between past use and if you are currently effected by said drug.

Difference is that when it comes to driving on public roads, the police (the law) don't take the same view. If a roadside test turns out positive, you're done, end of story no matter how long ago you had done something like smoked a joint. There is a growing school of thought, which has allies in both the legal and medical professions, that the roadside tests are more about punishing people for actually having illegal drugs in the first place than they are about getting those who are too impeded to drive off the road.

The USA and UK refuse to have the road side tests that we have here because they have found them to be unreliable. Yet the Australian Government had no problem in putting them into use.

I mean, you can get caught with marijuana in your system up to a month after smoking a joint. Is someone in those circumstances more impeded to drive than someone who has a blood-alcohol level of 0.049? Yet the one just a poofteenth under the 0.05 limit is legally allowed to drive away while the other is immediately taken off the road and basically has the book thrown at them. When you look at it like that it becomes less about being too impaired to drive and more about punishing people for possession and/or use of illegal drugs. Alcohol is legal, marijuana and meth aren't.

Can test up to 45 days in the body unlike heroin which breaks down into various compounds in hours :cool:

Prisoners are tested upon admission and if they saw what holes ICE causes in the brain, they may stick to weed and just slowly develop schizophrenia :fubar:

I dont know ive heard as qouted it can remain in system for weeks ,i personally know someone who had an official warning a week after having it.Im also not suggesting u guys are smoking and driving straight away but that too me is wrong on all levels .Hahaha not trying to sound like a do gooder though ☺GO THE TOKERS I MEAN SEAEAGLES LOL

Difference is that when it comes to driving on public roads, the police (the law) don't take the same view. If a roadside test turns out positive, you're done, end of story no matter how long ago you had done something like smoked a joint. There is a growing school of thought, which has allies in both the legal and medical professions, that the roadside tests are more about punishing people for actually having illegal drugs in the first place than they are about getting those who are too impeded to drive off the road.

The USA and UK refuse to have the road side tests that we have here because they have found them to be unreliable. Yet the Australian Government had no problem in putting them into use.

I mean, you can get caught with marijuana in your system up to a month after smoking a joint. Is someone in those circumstances more impeded to drive than someone who has a blood-alcohol level of 0.049? Yet the one just a poofteenth under the 0.05 limit is legally allowed to drive away while the other is immediately taken off the road and basically has the book thrown at them. When you look at it like that it becomes less about being too impaired to drive and more about punishing people for possession and/or use of illegal drugs. Alcohol is legal, marijuana and meth aren't.
Good post!

Yep, agree.
And the use of “ poofteenth” not just in your post but also in the correct context is a winner!
Nice work.

THC is not detected in saliva after 12-14 hours.

Urine, yes, a month...saliva is a different story. The roadside tests do not pick up recreational use days prior to driving.

Urine, yes, a month...saliva is a different story. The roadside tests do not pick up recreational use days prior to driving.
THC can be detected in a hair analysis sample of up to 3 months.They use that one on repeat offenders in rehab.

This is correct. We get saliva tested at work and was informed on how to beat the system

So... the message here is, if you get pulled over by the cops after burning one down, DON’T get the little General out and slash on them. But spitting is probably ok.

Walker got that money 4 years ago and has delivered nada but off field issues for management.:nerd:

His contract negotiations would be a challenge for his manager now @:cool:

Like Jimmy the Jet ?

I believe Manly and other clubs are just biding time .... I have no doubt that if he regains form he will have more suitors than a publicans daughter that owns a boat .....

Clubs are very forgiving to good players ...

This is also an issue in the U.S on a different level. People are prescribed medical weed but still get pulled over and fined and lose there lisence. Completely different to oppiate based medicines. As a result many sprays and the like have been developed to screw with the testing. Stupid half arse legislation leads us to stupid results

The sooner we get our heads around the fact the war on weed has never been about health, community, or youth but about business. It will be legal in oz within a decade , we just need to wait until business and govt lock down the model they are happy with before our health and community Can be reconsidered and for age old studies to be finally accepted as fact and not propaganda.

The about face will sickening really considered the peoples lives they have screwed iver

Like Jimmy the Jet ?

I believe Manly and other clubs are just biding time .... I have no doubt that if he regains form he will have more suitors than a publicans daughter that owns a boat .....

Clubs are very forgiving to good players ...
Rabbids would be a good place for Walker :praying:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8