Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Jerry1

First Grader
We have just lost Suli. Unless we purchase a player of similar quality to Walker, there will be a big hole in our roster if he's absent in 2022. We would have only two experienced centres in Parker & Harper (Koula & Tuipulotu only potential at this stage) and no explosive bench players. It would be a similar situation to when Api was let go at the end of 2019. We didn't expect Fainu would also become unavailable. I think Des wouldn't have agreed for Suli to leave if he wasn't intent on retaining Walker (at least for 2022).

Maybe wishing Walker to leave can be likened to cutting off your nose to spite your face?
When's Mack the Knife back in town...

southsideeagle

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Walkers is an experienced gf winner. Covers centre, lock, 5/8. And when he plays well he is good. The sadest part, is there is part of me that will be happy to see him go. X boxes, Pizza boxes. I'm a just a bit over how he treats his boxes.
Agree .. Is it me or were u pushing the boundary..haha

Well they certainly do , I was there the day they were officially announced !!
Lots of DH's heading up the Dolphins so maybe Walker fits right in. Let me say what Walker has done compared to some of those in the upper echelons of power there is seriously kiddies play. Firstly anyone remembering the Storm financial disaster ........ loads of people in that club and yes at the top were key prime movers in that debacle and then if we think Walker's Pizzagate and Hairpullinggate and magnify those by about 100....

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yes it means the same , if he’s chasing one year that’s what’s happening.
Not necessarily, as others have pointed out the introduction of the Dolphins will create pressure on all clubs recruitments, all clubs recruiting for 2023 may have to bid higher because of the new factor in the market.

Although ... maybe player managers might not try to take advantage of this.

season 7 waylan smithers GIF

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hahahaha oh maybe someone jumped to conclusions?

TIGERS RISK LOSING ENFORCER AS EXTENSION TALKS STALL

The Wests Tigers are in danger of losing star forward Luciano Leilua on the open market after delayed negotiations over a contract upgrade and extension.
The Daily Telegraph reported Leilua could elect to hit the open market on November 1 if his contract demands are not met.
The 25-year-old is contracted until the end of 2022 on a deal worth $450,000 a season, but is seeking a contract upgrade to $700,000 for next year.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Hahahaha oh maybe someone jumped to conclusions?

TIGERS RISK LOSING ENFORCER AS EXTENSION TALKS STALL

The Wests Tigers are in danger of losing star forward Luciano Leilua on the open market after delayed negotiations over a contract upgrade and extension.
The Daily Telegraph reported Leilua could elect to hit the open market on November 1 if his contract demands are not met.
The 25-year-old is contracted until the end of 2022 on a deal worth $450,000 a season, but is seeking a contract upgrade to $700,000 for next year.

Ohhhh so that’s who it was

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20