Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, and got the neighbours in on it too, must’ve taken a bit of planning to get their ‘over-embellished’ stories to match! Pity they didn’t get the memo about retraction, hey?

*facepalm*
I never really took a side in this case, and didn't read too much into journalism trash. I didn't hear the neighbours side of the story that was delivered in the courtroom. Courts did, and ruled accordingly. If you know more info than what the court heard, let us know.

So he's somehow managed to get her to protect him and he's gotten away with it. From what I'm reading half of you are happy to turn a blind eye to domestic violence for a Manly win (as if we need to). I can see why we have such a problem with DV in this country. Hopefully Des has more morals than some of you here. We will see.

Des did not mind protecting Ben Barba on domestic violence charges - and they were real.
Toddy was implicit in covering it up as well.
We all know how that has ended.

AFB was found guilty in pushing and kicking the crap of his partner - found guilty and almost went to jail.

Walker has been found not guilty in a court of law.

Time to let Walker and partner live their lives without the ill informed internet kangaroo courts.

Frankly, none of us have any right to be slandering Walker online.

Go Manly

I am pleased Walker has the opportunity to play for Manly again. Since the incident he's had several months mentoring from Des. Let's see if his on & off field behaviour has improved as a result. If not, I think he will be on notice that another misdemeanor will end his contract.

A pretty common one, TBH. He’s not to harass or intimidate her, but they can continue to cohabitate etc. Sometimes they’ll chuck in a clause about not being allowed in the house within 12 hours of consuming alcohol or drugs, but usually only if substance use was a factor in the incident/s that necessitated the AVO. Maybe his has a clause about not using gaming consoles in the vicinity of the protected person, who knows?
Geez I wish I could get one of them.. would be a good excuse as to why I never come home after a drink with the lads

Des did not mind protecting Ben Barba on domestic violence charges - and they were real.
Toddy was implicit in covering it up as well.
We all know how that has ended.

AFB was found guilty in pushing and kicking the crap of his partner - found guilty and almost went to jail.

Walker has been found not guilty in a court of law.

Time to let Walker and partner live their lives without the ill informed internet kangaroo courts.

Frankly, none of us have any right to be slandering Walker online.

Go Manly
AFB pled guilty because he didn't think his partner should be questioned and or not believed.

So he's somehow managed to get her to protect him and he's gotten away with it. From what I'm reading half of you are happy to turn a blind eye to domestic violence for a Manly win (as if we need to). I can see why we have such a problem with DV in this country. Hopefully Des has more morals than some of you here. We will see.
So what you are suggesting is that you can see through it as a sham having heard none of the evidence whilst that dopey Magistrate who listened to it all got it completely wrong.

I’m hearin ya bro........

I have been astonished by the complete lack of reporting following Dylan's Not Guilty verdict ..... it is like all the big head expert Sports "Journo's" are wating for the official NRL opinion to be released so they know what to think ....

Has anybody heard anybody comment ?

Hopefully it's all over for Dylan and his family and he's allowed and welcomed back into the team. He's been found not guilty. It's time to lay off him and his family. He is a great talent as a footballer and I hope he focuses all his energies into that and his family.
I hope he comes back better than ever and fight for his and his families future. Best of luck Dylan because unfortunately you will be a target for fans and players. Rise above it and soar like a Sea Eagle.

Being off contract he'll have to play his best football and prove to Des that he's worth keeping esp. if Gutho or Roberts iare in the frame.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6