Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I have been astonished by the complete lack of reporting following Dylan's Not Guilty verdict ..... it is like all the big head expert Sports "Journo's" are wating for the official NRL opinion to be released so they know what to think ....

Has anybody heard anybody comment ?

See below some comments from Greenberg made before the decision on the trial.. He appears to have the same mentality of some of these numbnuts who are above the law..refer to comments in bold.

Speaking just hours before the verdict, NRL CEO Todd Greenberg the NRL would review the court files before making a final determination.

"I know he is in court today so it’s important we let that process play out," Greenberg said.

"Clearly we will have to wait to see what the judge says at the end of that process. Clearly if there is a judgement made, whether it’s guilty or not guilty, we will have to make an assessment of the facts.

"If he’s not guilty, we’ll assess the case file and make a decision from there."

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/wa...low-to-stand-down-policy-20190510-p51m6u.html

The NRL needs to pull their egotistical heads in. Fancy needing a meeting to determine the obvious do they think they are above the law. How dare they suggest they need to review the evidence. They need to get in touch with reality with who they are and what their job really is. They just can’t admit they got it really wrong. This kid has been on the side lines for 9 weeks they are insane if they think they can somehow justify any further penalty for him being found not guilty. Idiots!

Speaking just hours before the verdict, NRL CEO Todd Greenberg the NRL would review the court files before making a final determination.

"I know he is in court today so it’s important we let that process play out," Greenberg said.

"Clearly we will have to wait to see what the judge says at the end of that process. Clearly if there is a judgement made, whether it’s guilty or not guilty, we will have to make an assessment of the facts.

"If he’s not guilty, we’ll assess the case file and make a decision from there."

Thanks for that .....

I am gobsmacked at the complete and total arrogance of this man ...

I can't fathom the ground in which the NRL would choose to stand him down now that natural justice has been served, if he is not guilty he should be allowed to play.
I am thankful we didn't sack him with our injury toll
We didn't sack him because the club gave him due course of presumed innocence until proved guilty unlike the no idea corrupt Greenturd megalomaniac nrl and the general public sheep led by the Pontius pilate media.

These "not guilty" verdicts are the reason domestic violence is so high in this country.

If Walker Was on 40k a year working retail I wonder if he woulda been "not guilty"
If the evidence against him was insufficient, just how can he be ruled guilty?

Are you trying to insinuate that the Judge in his case was corrupted by Walker's status to give a not guilty verdict? I would watch out if you are or you could find yourself in some legal problems of your own.

Anyone just see Coyne on the Footy Show regarding Walker? WTF
I hear Greenturd is buying a new set of kneepads for Coyne. Dear God he was an embarrassment. If he's the future of NRL administration we have massive problems

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8