Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Coyne was so inept in his response when sterling went back at him it was laughable. Molan cut it short quick and obviously got a word in her ear by the producer. Coyne looked like he was about to start crying. Interesting to see Paul Kent’s position on this matter on 360 tomoz, he’ll be into the NRL again I’d imagine. Absolute joke. He’s not guilty what’s more to review? Coyne could not respond has no idea just like all the other climbing monkeys in the NRL

If the evidence against him was insufficient, just how can he be ruled guilty?

Are you trying to insinuate that the Judge in his case was corrupted by Walker's status to give a not guilty verdict? I would watch out if you are or you could find yourself in some legal problems of your own.

Trust me evidence doesn’t mean anything, where is the physical evidence or otherwise in historical cases.

Ive been the victim of a judge acting without evidence and the broken legal system in this country. He is a very lucky man.

Trust me evidence doesn’t mean anything, where is the physical evidence or otherwise in historical cases.

Ive been the victim of a judge acting without evidence and the broken legal system in this country. He is a very lucky man.

Then you got a bad judgement and that's regretful. Nothing is perfect. But our legal system on the whole is better than others. The judges and magistrates get it right far, far more often than wrong. Yes I have seen injustice also in some matters, sometimes apparent prejudice. But they don't happen that often and when they do they are then raised as an example that the system doesn't work. There is always the option of appeal both by the prosecution and the defence on grounds of decision and size of penalty and its often used. I've been involved with literally thousands of convicted persons. Very few would I say could argue that they were hard done by. The problem that the media pushes is that they use anecdotal evidence of a few cases that come to light that are questionable, and make it seem its the norm. It isn't. In the vast majority of cases judges and juries get it right.

Basically they will read the transcripts to see if there was any indication of domestic violence and if not he will be cleared.

Now Im not a huge Walker fan but sorry, he was found not guilty, you can't just go disregard the court and make your own verdict

They risk being sued if they play that game.

I reckon the NRL will say that while the Court has determined that Walker’s conduct was not criminal it fell short of the higher standards of conduct expected of an NRL player and warrants a suspension. Anyone’s guess as to whether the 9 weeks he’s already sat out counts or not...

I reckon the NRL will say that while the Court has determined that Walker’s conduct was not criminal it fell short of the higher standards of conduct expected of an NRL player and warrants a suspension. Anyone’s guess as to whether the 9 weeks he’s already sat out counts or not...

Beattie was on 2mmm before and whilst he said it wasn’t his call he expected walker will be available for selection this week.

They are not mutually exclusive propositions.

Like it or not, the club stuck by him as it rightfully presumed his innocence in this personal matter until a decision was made. He has now been found not guilty in a court of law.

It makes zero sense to sack him now. I imagine that if we did, we would be venturing into the realms of a potentially very costly lawsuit for unfair dismissal. No thanks.

A more pertinent question would be whether or not he will be offered another contract once his current one expires at the end of this year.

In an ideal world, Dylan and partner and kid have a beautiful life together devoid of whatever issues they had, Dylan repays the club by absolutely ****ing blitzing the last half of this years competeition. We then sign him on slight unders as he feels he owes the club and he never puts a foot wrong off field again and becomes a premier centre for manly

Like it or not, the club stuck by him as it rightfully presumed his innocence in this personal matter until a decision was made. He has now been found not guilty in a court of law.

It makes zero sense to sack him now. I imagine that if we did, we would be venturing into the realms of a potentially very costly lawsuit for unfair dismissal. No thanks.

A more pertinent question would be whether or not he will be offered another contract once his current one expires at the end of this year.
If he shows good form and commitment he is definitely worth offering a cut price contract. He owes us the same loyalty we showed him.

Then you got a bad judgement and that's regretful. Nothing is perfect. But our legal system on the whole is better than others. The judges and magistrates get it right far, far more often than wrong. Yes I have seen injustice also in some matters, sometimes apparent prejudice. But they don't happen that often and when they do they are then raised as an example that the system doesn't work. There is always the option of appeal both by the prosecution and the defence on grounds of decision and size of penalty and its often used. I've been involved with literally thousands of convicted persons. Very few would I say could argue that they were hard done by. The problem that the media pushes is that they use anecdotal evidence of a few cases that come to light that are questionable, and make it seem its the norm. It isn't. In the vast majority of cases judges and juries get it right.

Rubbish. Judges and Police and reporters talk out of Court and come up with decisions. Appeals are held and discussions are then held with initial Judge. Who is going to hold them to account?? Unless you’ve been in the situation you wouldn’t believe it. Its wrong and it affects life. Its a broken corrupt system. And its not fanciful. I know legal people whi regularly meet with judges and prosecuters to pre determine guilt or sentences. Evidence is not necessary trust me.

Rubbish. Judges and Police and reporters talk out of Court and come up with decisions. Appeals are held and discussions are then held with initial Judge. Who is going to hold them to account?? Unless you’ve been in the situation you wouldn’t believe it. Its wrong and it affects life. Its a broken corrupt system. And its not fanciful. I know legal people whi regularly meet with judges and prosecuters to pre determine guilt or sentences. Evidence is not necessary trust me.
Man you should watch The Wire. S*** gets real in that show! Sheeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiitttt!!!!!

Yep this stuff happens but don’t know if it’s endemic.
What I do know is that thinking our legal system is something to be proud of is wide of the mark in my opinion.

The ridiculous leniency for serious crime, the number of crimes committed by perpetrators on bail( often for multiple offences)particularly domestic violence related cases, the incredibly long waits to actually face a trial ( De Bellin and Stewart for example ) which exacerbates the bail issue, the absolutely ridiculous relative penalties regarding crimes against property versus person, the incredible time and cost involved in civil matters and the lack of use of administrative and ministerial powers for the deportation of non citizens who commit serious offences are just a few.

You see people getting 10 years for fraud, embezzlement etc while a young thug kills some one in a drunken rage and it’s two or three years (as the debate of the one punch issue has shown)
I had a good friend who was slaughtered and killed along with the perpetrators wife and kids by a grub with multiple DV orders , a history of violence and who was bailed on multiple serious charges at the time.

For a secular , well educated and wealthy country, which on income per head basis is close to or is the wealthiest country on the planet, with a small population, we have no reason to be incredibly proud of our system..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8