Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What kind of AVO is that, they have been hand in hand to and from court?

A pretty common one, TBH. He’s not to harass or intimidate her, but they can continue to cohabitate etc. Sometimes they’ll chuck in a clause about not being allowed in the house within 12 hours of consuming alcohol or drugs, but usually only if substance use was a factor in the incident/s that necessitated the AVO. Maybe his has a clause about not using gaming consoles in the vicinity of the protected person, who knows?

Last edited:
So did Walker's missus lead into this by being petty & try to cut Walker deep by telling him his child is in fact not his?

Maybe, maybe not. But if so, would she also be of character to over embellish the situation in the heat of the moment to get Walker into trouble before later retracting when realizing the storm she caused.

None of it matters now.
Not guilty.

I wouldn't be surprised if the integrity unit give him a few more weeks suspension after looking at the court documents. The way Des was talking did not sound confident that Walker would be available, he was desperately trying to be diplomatic though.

So did Walker's missus lead into this by being petty & try to cut Walker deep by telling him his child is in fact not his?

Maybe, maybe not. But if so, would she also be of character to over embellish the situation in the heat of the moment to get Walker into trouble before later retracting when realizing the storm she caused.
No... the woman is never at fault... wash your mouth out you chauvinist pig... #sarcasm....

If they find something in the court documents to suit their agenda.. Wouldn't that be the NRL disagreeing with the Magistrate. Surely they can't..
If they find something to suit their agenda, I imagine Walker (and Manly) would be well within their rights to sue the NRL for damages given a Court (pretty well the only institution in the country to uphold and judge common law) has found him not guilty

If they find something to suit their agenda, I imagine Walker (and Manly) would be well within their rights to sue the NRL for damages given a Court (pretty well the only institution in the country to uphold and judge common law) has found him not guilty

I just find the comment by the NRL that they will assess the court records before they come up with any decision about Walker, pretty baffling..How could they come up with anything else but free to play?

I just find the comment by the NRL that they will assess the court records before they come up with any decision about Walker, pretty baffling..How could they come up with anything else but free to play?

I'm quite certain they will allow him to play (though not 'bet the farm on it' as consistency is over-rated) but in cases like this the governing body always says something like what the nrl said just to put on the "we're the boss" show.

There's probably a form to sign and a raise to give themselves but I believe that it'll just get done. I mean Todd or Peter could have announced that "As Dylan has been found not guilty, he is free to play and hope all parties have learned from the experience that no one wants to see repeated" (or something like that).

But it will more likely to be: "After assessing the court records and not withstanding the courts finding but also our own integrity commission's investigations Walker is cleared to play and will continue to be able to as long as all standards regarding player behaviour are met. We believe the nrl has acted correctly and firmly in this case, and for doing so will also be giving ourselves another raise (but don't print that bit). Meanwhile, full cap release for Souths and GI."

But it will more likely to be: "After assessing the court records and not withstanding the courts finding but also our own integrity commission's investigations Walker is cleared to play and will continue to be able to as long as all standards regarding player behaviour are met. We believe the nrl has acted correctly and firmly in this case, and for doing so will also be giving ourselves another raise (but don't print that bit). Meanwhile, full cap release for Souths and GI."

So basically (unlike me who is never wrong). You get all these pricks who for whatever reason can't just come out and say I was wrong.

Cannot stand the bloke. Understand the magistrate had to rule the way she did but anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows how this played out.
Can't wait til he's gone from the club.
Just waiting for him to blow up on the field when the constant taunting from the opposition about him being a wife beater finally gets through that wafer thin skin.

Live and you learn, I am excited to see Walker bring some much needed energy and potency into this depleted side. We absolutely need an attacking threat like him to return. With more atacking threats we’d have pummeled the Dogs and put the Broncos to bed early.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8