Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Three things

1 The NRL is a rudderless joke run by two selfserving morons

2 This has right royally screwed us. Anyone who thinks our remaining outside backs will do the job is kidding

3 Ive been an advocate for this bloke as a great player and thought he should not be outed till his guilt was decided BUT how many times has he screwed us since he got here. Whether he is convicted or not this latest thing was disgraceful behaviour , punching doors , the Storm fiasco, and I’m sure plenty we don’t know about. Injury prone as well.

Ive been torn over his talent and how much we need him this year versus his obvious issues but on reflection and now it seems he’s not going to be playing we need to learn a lesson from this . The drug overdose was a sign. These guys just arent worth it despite their talent

We can talk about it as much as we like but he was the bloke pushing his wife and kid around in public .. and, apart from the obvious family trauma ,once again the club, through no fault of our own,pays the price like the previous incidents.

Guilty or not the guy is an A grade ****wit. If he is not over dosing on pills he is "allegedly" punching doors (me wonders how close his girlfriend was from door) to putting on fake tough guy acts on the field and getting belted. Save the money and buy somebody with a bit of decency about them.

Something has gone on clearly for her to make a call to the police about it.

Her retractment is too little too late. Only thing i can think of.. is him losing his career over this matter.. doesnt help her at all. Whether she walks away in 3 months... she cant get half of nothing can she. He is more valuable to her getting paid 800k a year. Shes obviously mucked that up. Whether it was an honest mistake calling the police... well shes mucked that up too.

Not defending Dylan. What he allegedly did over a supposed video game. Come on..... I miss Jamie Lyon and Matai. Proper players proper men.

So again Manly get hobbled, can't buy another player of quality to fill the hole and then in 3 months, he gets rubbed out and play another season missing huge chunks of the salary cap.
Just what Greennut wants .

There is a real chance his career at Manly is over. I note that a serious offence resulting in automatic suspension is one carrying 11 years imprisonment. Pretty high threshold so I'm okay with that. Walker on the other hand has been charged with offences carrying maximum penalties of goal terms of 2 years and he will not go to goal even if convicted of pulling his partners hair so whys should he be suspended pending court determination. Again we are left at the mercy of the emperor's discretion which in respect of Manly has histrionically been quite arbitrary. Still a lack of transparency and consistency.

So has Walker been stood down ? Anyone know?

I’m sure Toddy will be reminding Scott Penn of his higher duty to the game right now if the NRL hasn’t sanctioned him.

Fox says Walker not stood down, only DeBellin. The auto stand-down will apply to players charged with offences that carry max penalty of at least 11 years (not sure how they arrived at that figure!)

Fox says Walker not stood down, only DeBellin. The auto stand-down will applyu to payers cherged with offences that carry max penalty of at least 11 years (not sure how they arrived at that figure!) their time
Thanks SE8

So now it’s up to the club I suppose if his Lordship doesn’t unshesrh the sword .Who knows what will happen. 15 out of 16 voted for these changes so not out of the question the club might sanction him.

Last edited:

I’m sure Toddy will be reminding Scott Penn of his higher duty to the game right now if the NRL hasn’t sanctioned him.
No mention of Walker being stood down. This knee-jerk rule only applies, apparently, if you are facing a jail term of 11-plus years....
So, how come Scott Bolton coped a six week stand-down? There was no conviction recorded against him.
This punishment of having to take the video around to other clubs to act as a deterrent is also laughable.
Imagine Napa taking his video around?

No mention of Walker being stood down. This knee-jerk rule only applies, apparently, if you are facing a jail term of 11-plus years....
So, how come Scott Bolton coped a six week stand-down? There was no conviction recorded against him.
This punishment of having to take the video around to other clubs to act as a deterrent is also laughable.
Imagine Napa taking his video around?
No doubt the Cowboys imposes it themselves with His Lordship giving them a bit of encouragement.

No call yet, however:

"Under the new policy, any player who is charged with an offence that carries a prison term of 11 years or more will be automatically stood down. NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg also has the discretionary powers to stand down players charged with offences involving the assault of women or children."

So you can bet he will be.

Source: https://outline.com/CvLYxR

Last edited:
Will be ridiculous if suspended until May 10 (the next hearing). The wife says now he pulled at her shoulder to get her to turn around listen to him and come back inside and the pony tail got caught up, pulling her off balance and to the ground. The police are going hard after Dylan though, saying the wife is lying and even trying to bring other evidence into it about other past incidents.

No, but he did plead guilty (to the lesser charge of common assault) and therefor admitting a level guilt.
You don't have to be convicted of a criminal charge to bring the game into disrepute or to be sacked or suspended from any other workplace.
The video thing though - That's a complete f**cking joke

No call yet, however:

"Under the new policy, any player who is charged with an offence that carries a prison term of 11 years or more will be automatically stood down. NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg also has the discretionary powers to stand down players charged with offences involving the assault of women or children."

Women and children eh?
So much for equality.
Soo...you can belt the snot out some poor bloke and that's okay by Todd?

Women and children eh?
So much for equality.
Soo...you can belt the snot out some poor bloke and that's okay by Todd?
This really does show how out of touch they are with the whole issue, along with how out of control their "discretionary" powers are becoming at the top of the game.

No call yet, however:

Source: https://outline.com/CvLYxR
Let me guess. Suspended till May 10. The Emporor will get his man.
Still if you don’t behave like a clown this doesn’t happen.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6