Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
You really are a silly bugger... Choc full of huff and bluster with a very big mouth, and leaking hot air. You need to find a way to cool down Woody, perhaps, Trent can give you a few tips on how you might get there.

Well, two dicks ... many people have noticed that over the past few months you have continually tried to bait me with your persistent and childish taunts about Trent and wondered why I hadn't responded .... people are not stupid, and they do have memories ...

And when I do respond ... as usual ..... you start to go to water, start making up shiite and blaming me for being a bully ..... Woodsie is evil blah blah ... you do everything but support your accusations ...

You say big mouth, full of bluster .... for what .... simply asking you to justify your ridiculous nonsense ..... that is the problem with having two dicks and talking shiite .... every once in a while you meet somebody that says prove it ...

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
If society accepts assault by pulling hair then what is next? Like it or not but highly paid high profile members of society are a read on what is acceptable and what the next person uses as an excuse to justify poor actions.

If society starts to judge you on what it thinks you may do in the future .. all hope is lost ...

• 🤝
Reactions: R3

Sue

Bencher
Let me guess. Suspended till May 10. The Emporor will get his man.
Still if you don’t behave like a clown this doesn’t happen.
'Behaving like a clown' has nothing to do with it.

Semi Radradra got charged with the same thing in recent years, only for him to have no case to answer - the charge was dropped.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017...rges-against-nrl-player-semi-radradra/8489692

This is a tremendously murky decision.

I’m talking in a general sense . What would you call his antics since he joined the club and over his career.You don’t have to get convicted of an offence to behave like an idiot.

Whether it’s s crime or not what do you call chasing your Mrs and baby around the front yard in public over a video game.That part of it is not in question. I could not care less if it’s a crime. It’s plain stupid and worthy of the term “clown”. Actually it’s doing a disservice to any self respecting clown.

My point is that if you don’t behave badly then you don’t suffer consequences, something that seems to be forgotten these days. It’s called old fashioned “personal responsibility “.

I have been this guys biggest supporter as a player since he got here. He is a star.
Now I’m just sick and tired of the consequences the CLUB has to bear because of HIS actions. No one else. His actions.Whether it’s a criminal offence is irrelevant. Toddy is not suspending him for a crime, he can’t as he’s not been convicted. He’s suspending him (if he does) for being an idiot under his “ disrepute “ clause.

And if anyone thinks Toddy won’t be taking his past into account when he decides that’s just not going to happen. That’s the price he will likely pay for continuing stupid behaviour.And the club and fans pay with him.The cheering from non Manly fans will knock the roof off if he goes. So Toddy has zero to lose and all to gain.

I reckon Scott Penn is getting mighty sick and tired of writing cheques for a bloke to sit on the sideline.

I’m not saying the NRL is right to suspend him.Its a tricky situation and I would wait till his hearing myself.My point is that if you continue to put yourself in bad situations over and over again in the current climate with the current incompetent NRL CEO then you , and the club, will pay, regardless if it’s right or wrong.

Jesus 700 k a year and they still don’t get it after how many chances. It’s simply amazing.

Last edited:

The Who

Journey Man
I agree. Walker has not given the club or we fans good value for money/support.
But I can't see how the club can act until his court case is concluded. Then again, I said the same thing about the NRL and de Belin.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Here we go again with the double standards. Two players, one the North Queensland player, are reportedly facing 6 or 10 weeks on the side line for assault matters. OK that may be fine. But then it states that Walker could be suspended until May and his next court case, a period of around 8-9 weeks and then the implication is that if found guilty he will then face further penalty. Am I reading this wrong and is this just paper talk (yet again) or is there a likelihood of such action. Suspend him fine if he is found guilty, but it should not be contrary to what these other players are likely to cop. Knowing Greenburg though, he sets his own rules arbitrarily depending upon the club and player. I call him Duplicitous Dumpling

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
There is a real chance his career at Manly is over. I note that a serious offence resulting in automatic suspension is one carrying 11 years imprisonment. Pretty high threshold so I'm okay with that. Walker on the other hand has been charged with offences carrying maximum penalties of goal terms of 2 years and he will not go to goal even if convicted of pulling his partners hair so whys should he be suspended pending court determination. Again we are left at the mercy of the emperor's discretion which in respect of Manly has histrionically been quite arbitrary. Still a lack of transparency and consistency.
Absolutely correct.If there is a bus to throw Manly under you can bet that despicable excuse for a CEO will run onto the road and hale it down quick smart.However at the end of the day we have just given him an excuse or more to the point Dylan Walker has.As much as I support Manly and all who play for her /it /the team etc DW has been nothing short of basically a pain in the ass .With few diamonds amongst the gravel.In other words not sure he is really worth the effort over all ,as again he has left us possibly short a player for reasons not connected to actually playing football i.e like the door punching ,the broken eye socket because he is a big mouth who cant fight and now pulling his partners hair/shoulder etc ,pretty much 3 strikes DW! .The last thing I want though is for that corrupt c*&t to drag this out somehow to completely but surely strangle the life out of our season,while sweeping under the carpet the cap dramas at the scum and at the fish.
in addition while I think about it given that Lodge was back playing for the Donkeys after what that disgrace did, is it any wonder these idiots like JDB, JH,and DW think they can do anything with few consequences
They should be thanking rugby league because without it blokes like DW JH and DW would be stacked 10 deep at the local prison
Go Manly

Kevinward777

First Grader
Well, two dicks ... many people have noticed that over the past few months you have continually tried to bait me with your persistent and childish taunts about Trent and wondered why I hadn't responded .... people are not stupid, and they do have memories ...

And when I do respond ... as usual ..... you start to go to water, start making up shiite and blaming me for being a bully ..... Woodsie is evil blah blah ... you do everything but support your accusations ...

You say big mouth, full of bluster .... for what .... simply asking you to justify your ridiculous nonsense ..... that is the problem with having two dicks and talking shiite .... every once in a while you meet somebody that says prove it ...
Two dicks... my, wouldn’t that be nice. I could whip the second one out whenever I had a belly full of whiskey, rather than swallowing one of those little blue pills that I keep in the bedside table. I care not, about how many people on here agree/disagree/like or despise me.,, and how you can even attempt to say that you are being bullied is beyond astounding. Half of your posts contain at least a fleck of antagony and I’ve lost count of how many people on her have been called numb nuts and the like. You have dredged up old threads on a few occasions, highlighting carefully selected posts that were written months ago in a thinly veiled attack on one particular poster... repeatedly pointing out how beneath you his thinking/opinions are... and anyone who would dare to disagree with you is derided. When have I ever posted that you are evil, and what ****e have I made up about you, specifically? Stick them up on here so I can apologise to you, like I did yesterday in another thread. Otherwise, let’s just agree to disagree and both move on.

Last edited:

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Two dicks... my, wouldn’t that be nice. I could whip the second one out whenever I had a belly full of whiskey, rather than swallowing one of those little blue pills that I keep in the bedside table. I care not, about how many people on here agree/disagree/like or despise me.,, and how you can even attempt to say that you are being bullied is beyond astounding. Half of your posts contain at least a fleck of antagony and I’ve lost count of how many people on her have been called numb nuts and the like. You have dredged up old threads on a few occasions, highlighting carefully selected posts that were written months ago in a thinly veiled attack on one particular poster... repeatedly pointing out how beneath you his thinking/opinions are... and anyone who would dare to disagree with you is derided. When have I ever posted that you are evil, and what ****e have I made up about you, specifically? Stick them up on here so I can apologise to you like I did yesterday in another thread. Otherwise, let’s just agree to disagree and both move on.

Nay ... I'm having too much fun ...

Sue

Bencher
Here we go again with the double standards. Two players, one the North Queensland player, are reportedly facing 6 or 10 weeks on the side line for assault matters. OK that may be fine. But then it states that Walker could be suspended until May and his next court case, a period of around 8-9 weeks and then the implication is that if found guilty he will then face further penalty. Am I reading this wrong and is this just paper talk (yet again) or is there a likelihood of such action. Suspend him fine if he is found guilty, but it should not be contrary to what these other players are likely to cop. Knowing Greenburg though, he sets his own rules arbitrarily depending upon the club and player. I call him Duplicitous Dumpling
Two dicks... my, wouldn’t that be nice. I could whip the second one out whenever I had a belly full of whiskey, rather than swallowing one of those little blue pills that I keep in the bedside table. I care not, about how many people on here agree/disagree/like or despise me.,, and how you can even attempt to say that you are being bullied is beyond astounding. Half of your posts contain at least a fleck of antagony and I’ve lost count of how many people on her have been called numb nuts and the like. You have dredged up old threads on a few occasions, highlighting carefully selected posts that were written months ago in a thinly veiled attack on one particular poster... repeatedly pointing out how beneath you his thinking/opinions are... and anyone who would dare to disagree with you is derided. When have I ever posted that you are evil, and what ****e have I made up about you, specifically? Stick them up on here so I can apologise to you like I did yesterday in another thread. Otherwise, let’s just agree to disagree and both move on.

Hit the ignore button and join me Kev. Life is beautiful up here, floating in the fluffy white clouds of serenity and good will, posting to my hearts content ....,,,

Sorry Bear . Not sure how your quote ended up in post.

Last edited:

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So if the nrl suspend him for disrepute surely Manly has the right to sack him for contract violations. This isn't his first offense at outside trouble. Surely Manly has provisions for poor behaviour in 3rd chance player contracts ??

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Question: How can they sack him for bringing the game into disrepute when he is disputing the charges. Again that is the cart in front of the horse.

These NRL incompetent fools are under the pump for their incompetence of running the game and are now putting on their Cowboy hat to show some real leadership .

The only thing is they are riding around in circles on wooden ponies on their circus merry go round at NRL head quarters and as usual firing pistols without any real target
s-l300.jpg

MuzztheEagle

Bencher
Question: How can they sack him for bringing the game into disrepute when he is disputing the charges. Again that is the cart in front of the horse.
Because, (as I have said many times now) it's the charge that is disputed and not the entire incident. There has been enough brought to light from Tuesday's court proceedings to indicate that Walker acted inappropriately in some capacity and outside the requirements of someone with a media focused carer. And you don't earn to have a criminal conviction to get sacked or suspended from a workplace. (but it does help)
images

The real question, which I suspect the NRL are now asking, is; what is Walker guilty and deserving off and can that be answered before the trial is complete?

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Look what happened to Snake and what impact it had on him when the NRL tried to play Judge Judy
Just because one is charged does not mean they are guilty and Every Case is Different . !!!
The NRL does not have the capacity to understand this and all the other Legal ramifications involved

images.jpg

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Because, (as I have said many times now) it's the charge that is disputed and not the entire incident. There has been enough brought to light from Tuesday's court proceedings to indicate that Walker acted inappropriately in some capacity and outside the requirements of someone with a media focused carer. And you don't earn to have a criminal conviction to get sacked or suspended from a workplace. (but it does help)
images

The real question, which I suspect the NRL are now asking, is; what is Walker guilty and deserving off and can that be answered before the trial is complete?

But its the incident that is in dispute. He is denying the claims made against him and his partner is now supporting him. Doesn't matter if he's guilty. At this moment he is deemed innocent and therefore the incident cant be used against him. Again remember the Stewart case. Based on the claims you're making, Stewart brought the game into disrepute. How can that be if he is innocent. This is where Gallop got himself into such trouble and had to revert to the alcohol issue to justify Brett's suspension, and even that was disputed. Again only the court can make a determination of guilt and confirm that the incident as reported had occurred. That's how the Westminster system works. This is where the NRL's actions in the St George players case is opening a can of worms that could very much come back to bite them. The NRL has no right to make judgement on matters before the court. They are knee jerking because of public pressure but unfortunately a large proportion of the public have no idea about how the law applies in this country.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Toddy has to be careful with Dylan and it is completely different to DeBelin and many other cases - the person who was allegedly assaulted has under oath in court stated it didn’t happen.

At this stage of the proceedings to suspend and/or fine him would be unconscionable - however Toddy is capable of anything so I am expecting a suspension of at least a month

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My gripe is that we are back to a million bucks behind everybody else again in the salary cap if Walker is suspended. Thanks to Walker we are right where the NRL want us behind the 8 ball. If he is suspended then frankly he has caused his contract to be frustrated and therefore terminated. If he is suspended then we should be permitted to terminate his contract and have that sum available again to us under the cap. The doctrine of frustration probably would apply in these cases. This is distinguishable from injury.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18
15 7 7 28 17