Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Dylan will be fine Wheel. The Teflon Turd is a political animal. He’ll sniff the wind on this issue and realise it’s in his best interests to let Dylan play. His sole motivation to do anything is always self preservation and he will work out the sensible thing is to let this matter end.
Sue I agree to a point, if Shoddy procrastinates for a few days (after after teams get listed Tuesday) then that is just as good as another weeks suspension

Sue I agree to a point, if Shoddy procrastinates for a few days (after after teams get listed Tuesday) then that is just as good as another weeks suspension
I think we name Walker until told otherwise.

As I understand it, he is currently free to play. The stand down has ceased under the NRL’s new policy given his proceedings have been resolved (in his favour). Todd would need to make a new decision under the old ‘bringing the game into disrepute’ rule for Walker to be sidelined still.

I expect he'll be cleared to play immediately but it wouldn't surprise if they require some sort of relationship counselling, and that's probably not a bad idea, for all concerned.

I understand the intention and probable wisdom behind this comment ..... BUT .... how would the NRL (or any authority) be able to logically or legally justify requiring councelling for actions a court has found insufficient evidence exists for them to have actually happened .... it is a nonsense ...

I understand the intention and probable wisdom behind this comment ..... BUT .... how would the NRL (or any authority) be able to logically or legally justify requiring councelling for actions a court has found insufficient evidence exists for them to have actually happened .... it is a nonsense ...
If the club had other information that wasn't part of the court case - or if there were findings of fact by the magistrate which nevertheless were not sufficient to prove the crimional case.
Just guessing but as I say, it wouldn't be a total surprise really, from what Ive heard.

From what Beattie said on MMM yesterday it doesnt sound like there would be any reason for him not playing next week.

That said I reckon Greenturd will wait until Manly have named him on Tuesday & then will serve some sort of breach notice for not having waited for the clearance from almighty Todd himself.

That or will come up with some ridiculous reason for sidelining him.

Not attacking you Bear. Magistrates, police and Lawyers will never be trusted by me or my family. All have an agenda depending on your circle or friends and wealth. Full stop.

As I understand it, he is currently free to play. The stand down has ceased under the NRL’s new policy given his proceedings have been resolved (in his favour). Todd would need to make a new decision under the old ‘bringing the game into disrepute’ rule for Walker to be sidelined still.

Hi Ranga, No he is currently unavailable to be selected until the NRL integrity unit authorises his reinstatement, they were supposably reviewing court testimony over the weekend to give Manly a quick decision....still waiting and I would suggest we won't hear anything until after the timeline closes for team announcements for this week.

Walker will he picked Tuesday. This business now has become egotistical insanity as Walker has been on the side lines for 9 weeks. Greenburg is trying to save face and is in damage control mode. The timing of the Mitchell Pierce story is him simply throwing Grant under a bus to distract attention from himself and the current problems. I hope the DeBelin case blows up in their faces then one or both of Greenburg and or Beattie will have to go!

Hi Ranga, No he is currently unavailable to be selected until the NRL integrity unit authorises his reinstatement, they were supposably reviewing court testimony over the weekend to give Manly a quick decision....still waiting and I would suggest we won't hear anything until after the timeline closes for team announcements for this week.
I thought the new rule applied only until the court proceedings had resolved. After that, the NRL would need to make a fresh decision as to whether (in this case) Dylan was eligible to play. Anyway, I am probably just arguing semantics as the NRL will decide whatever way you look at it.

I agree with you in that I don’t think the NrL will make a call for a few days yet. It is preposterous that Manly is left in limbo like this.

They are making the rules as they go.. Beatoff keeps whining that it is a no fault system. However no one has raised the fact that Toddfuk made a judgement call and personally decided that Walker be stood down as his offence did not fall within the mandatory rule. Moreover, now that Walker has been exonerated by the courts and is innocent, Toddfuk has no grounds or power to exercise the right to punish him under the NRL rules. He is just being an egofuk showing that he has reviewed transcripts and sign it off. If he delays Manly/Waker should sue.

This is why the 'no fault policy' must go, it is just a corrupt way for Greenturd to stand down players how he deems fit. If everyone recalls (and I stand to be corrected), the 'no fault policy' would be in effect UNTIL a court made a determination. Now there is a new twist and added step for players to be allowed to play. Now it is not just the court to make a decision, but the NRL (High Court) must review all the information and make a decision before a player goes back on the field.

This is why the NRL must get flogged in court and reprimanded, they have this egotistic and arrogant ideology that they are the supreme law. I now, once again question the 'no fault policy' and the agenda behind it. Was it really to stand down players until the matter was heard by a court? If that is a truthful statement as we were all told, what is there to be reviewed by the NRL? Why does Dylan need to wait to be approved to play? (under the no fault policy it seems pretty clear the stand down was only until the court determined the case PERIOD).

Greenturd not only you struggle with consistency, you also struggle to be honest regarding the reasoning behind the bull#### policies you create.

This is why the 'no fault policy' must go, it is just a corrupt way for Greenturd to stand down players how he deems fit. If everyone recalls (and I stand to be corrected), the 'no fault policy' would be in effect UNTIL a court made a determination. Now there is a new twist and added step for players to be allowed to play. Now it is not just the court to make a decision, but the NRL (High Court) must review all the information and make a decision before a player goes back on the field.

This is why the NRL must get flogged in court and reprimanded, they have this egotistic and arrogant ideology that they are the supreme law. I now, once again question the 'no fault policy' and the agenda behind it. Was it really to stand down players until the matter was heard by a court? If that is a truthful statement as we were all told, what is there to be reviewed by the NRL? Why does Dylan need to wait to be approved to play? (under the no fault policy it seems pretty clear the stand down was only until the court determined the case PERIOD).

Greenturd not only you struggle with consistency, you also struggle to be honest regarding the reasoning behind the bull#### policies you create.
100% agree with you.

The trouble is, Todd will say that the NRL has never operated on a ‘beyond all reasonable’ doubt basis and that it operates on a lower burden of proof.

Poor Dylan, will have to look Todd straight in the eye, that's punishment enough lol

Probably already mentioned but I would also like an explanation from Greenturd, given that Walker is Not guilty in a court of law, yet Chee Kam was found guilty of common assault Chee Kam was basically suspended for just 2 weeks while Dylan had to sit out 9 weeks as a quasi suspension no matter how you package it.
How can that be fair and level playing field.

100% agree with you.

The trouble is, Todd will say that the NRL has never operated on a ‘beyond all reasonable’ doubt basis and that it operates on a lower burden of proof.

Well if Todd suggests such a fallacy then he plays right into our hands.

1. That is proof that the policy had nothing to do with a decision from a court all along

2. The NRL run their administration as though they are a court

3. Todd is going against a decision made by a court and exercising a power that he does not have

It is for the courts to review NRL decisions, not for the NRL to review court decisions.... Todd is the funniest moron I have ever seen. The earlier he resigns the better the game will be

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10