Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
94220643-E8BC-4A48-A000-D3A8BD3C33BB.jpeg

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/13/dylan-walker-cleared-by-nrl-to-return-for-manly/

The NRL has cleared Dylan Walker to return to playing for Manly, effective immediately.

This follows his acquittal of assault charges and a review of the court documents by the NRL Integrity Unit.

CEO Todd Greenberg said Walker’s "no fault stand down" period has expired and he is free to return to the NRL.

Greenberg said the case had successfully demonstrated how the new "no-fault stand down" rule protected the reputation of the game.

"We always said that we make no judgement on the guilt or innocence of any player stood down under this rule," he said.

"That is a matter for the courts and, in this case, Dylan has been acquitted of the charges and is free to return to the game.

"We thank the Manly club for its support of the new rule and wish Dylan the best for the rest of the season.

"It is clear the no fault stand down rule enables us to protect the reputation of the game while charges are heard – so it is doing its job."

Greenberg said the rule would only be used where players were charged with serious offences.

"We hope to use it very sparingly – only for the most serious cases – but we believe it is already proving successful in protecting the reputation of the game," he said.

joeboy

Bencher
It will be interesting to see if we still support the nrl if debelin wins his case, as we will have some grounds to rectify the position the new rule put us in.

Anyways, welcome back Dylan, go forth, wreak havoc

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I expect him to be a little rusty in his first game back. He will also have to have some pretty thick skin because he will be the subject of many sledges from fans and players.

He wont be rusty mate , he will be pumped up and raring to go

Do you remember that winning pressure goal he kicked at the end of the extra time to win us the game when all the raiders players were sledging him ?

I dont think you do

Get a replay and watch it ;)

joeboy

Bencher
Of course he will be rusty he hasn’t played in ages, nor does he have any combination with our spine who weren’t with us or in those positions last time he played. He is a classy player, and I hope he has a great game, but his timing, combinations and match fitness will all be lacking, as to be expected

HappilyManly

Journey Man
I expect him to be a little rusty in his first game back. He will also have to have some pretty thick skin because he will be the subject of many sledges from fans and players.
Sharks Players/Fans will test Walker's concentration. :nerd:

But that's why he gets the big bucks - focus on Feki :wait:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14