Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Interesting. Not guilty , but all the numbnuts calling him a dickhead etc, saying it's factual he's guilty etc.

How will they twist it now?

Now get him on the field, and re-sign him

Yeah, a few people didn't cover themselves in glory throughout these 77 pages ...... but I am not the sort of person that would go back and embarrass them ..... just hope this drama helps Dylan and the missus get their acts together for the future and the child ... wish them good luck ..

Interesting. Not guilty , but all the numbnuts calling him a dickhead etc, saying it's factual he's guilty etc.

How will they twist it now?

Now get him on the field, and re-sign him
Not guilty at a criminal level only.

But reading the evidence does not alter the fact that his partner ran out of her home, protecting her baby from Walker who was scaring her :mad:

I stand by my disdain of Walker's behaviour on and off the field @:cool:

Now lets see him repay his employer by playing on the field for the term of his contract :wait:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10