Walk Cartwright immediately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whoever made the decision to dismiss our coach from last year and inflict the current coaching regime needs to be accountable, fact is that wont happen. When I hear that the decision this time last year was a "results based decision" it just confirms how hollow that decision was and that now we are faced with our biggest crisis since the black days of the northern eagles. The club needs leadership and fast!

Whoever made the decision to dismiss our coach from last year and inflict the current coaching regime needs to be accountable, fact is that wont happen. When I hear that the decision this time last year was a "results based decision" it just confirms how hollow that decision was and that now we are faced with our biggest crisis since the black days of the northern eagles. The club needs leadership and fast!
Don't worry, we can bring in that club legend, Bozo to fix up the joint...

The Penns sacked off more then this club could handle.

Who am I to judge, I don't know why the owners didn't think Toovs was the right man for the job.

But we got to see Toovs, who he had to work with, the decisions he made and how the team performed.

Similarly The new regime we get to see who they purchased and hired and fired and how the team performs.

The next 6 months will be interesting. And significant. Are the owners currently investing the significnt cash this club needs to match it with the games elite?

This is their first year with full control of the board and the personnel they wanted, a coach they can work with.

The Major Sponsor drama's should not be underestimated.

Even if we look towards youth. Im not sure we have the best young talent around in our lower grades and even best young kids cost.

Our entire club not just A grade appears to be in a shambles. But have we hit rock bottom yet?

How many grades are in the top 4?How many are fighting for spoons?

A grade struggled to beat the Knights a few weeks back. Knights are a reserve grade team, they are rebuilding and blooding kids. But frankly they have improved out of sight the last couple of weeks, and are having a crack. Our team isn't a.rebuild list but it's moving in the opposite direction. On fitness alone the Knights could win.

Some games this year I've even questioned the effort the players put in.

A part from Liam Knight we don't even seem to have any kids that are demanding to be picked. Even then we have issues with our second tier cap playing knight up.

Every where one looks at our club at the moment, it seems to be a shambles.

The Penns finally have full control of the Sea Eagles. As a fan all of a sudden this club just doesn't seem like Manly.

Dan I think , as you would well know that members of this forum are just lashing out all over because they are angry and frustrated by what they are seeing of their favourite club. And the emotion is justified. They pay money to see a side perform, at least competitively and effectively and its not happening. Further the management of the club sounds like its in a shambles at present and has been for a few years.

I know the Penns have invested a lot of money into the team, but they have to bite the bullet and start thinking logically instead of emotionally. And if that means eating humble pie and admitting they have been wrong in some of their actions, such as the Toovey debacle, then they should be real men and admit it. Guys get this club back on its feet or its going to cost you a damned lot more money and even more disenchantment and anger from fans, before the cost becomes too great to wear. 20% wins in all three grades is disgraceful.

Dan I think , as you would well know that members of this forum are just lashing out all over because they are angry and frustrated by what they are seeing of their favourite club. And the emotion is justified. They pay money to see a side perform, at least competitively and effectively and its not happening. Further the management of the club sounds like its in a shambles at present and has been for a few years.

I know the Penns have invested a lot of money into the team, but they have to bite the bullet and start thinking logically instead of emotionally. And if that means eating humble pie and admitting they have been wrong in some of their actions, such as the Toovey debacle, then they should be real men and admit it. Guys get this club back on its feet or its going to cost you a damned lot more money and even more disenchantment and anger from fans, before the cost becomes too great to wear. 20% wins in all three grades is disgraceful.
Of course and well put. I understand his anger and frustration, we all went through it in the early 2000's and it was horrible

I have seen a lot of things in my time following our great club but there is one thing i will not tolerate and that is a rat in the ranks. John Cartwright openly smiled and then laughed when the Panthers hit the lead. I hope none of you missed it but if you did miss it go and watch the replay now. He has to be walked off the premisis and investigated by the integrity commission. Baz exploded when that try was scored and this duplicitous man laughed in his and our faces. He showed joy for the whole world to see at us suffering a soul destroying defeat. If he remains at the club I will not in any capacity and I emplore you to join my voice and oust the pretender.
Cartwright

Disagree. This thread is about our assistant coach's reaction when points are scored against us.
Please start a thread about "frauds who masquerade as a forward pack" and I'm sure you will get what you are looking for.
how do I start a thread?

He smiled and lauged OMG call in the riot squad. People show stress and frustration in different ways. Yes some people laugh and smile when under duress. Some people yell and scream.
Dont rate him personaly but do not believe for one second he was happy to see us lose yesterday.

I have seen a lot of things in my time following our great club but there is one thing i will not tolerate and that is a rat in the ranks. John Cartwright openly smiled and then laughed when the Panthers hit the lead. I hope none of you missed it but if you did miss it go and watch the replay now. He has to be walked off the premisis and investigated by the integrity commission. Baz exploded when that try was scored and this duplicitous man laughed in his and our faces. He showed joy for the whole world to see at us suffering a soul destroying defeat. If he remains at the club I will not in any capacity and I emplore you to join my voice and oust the pretender.
He has always hated manly

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7