Walk Cartwright immediately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You dont smile like that unless you are pleased with yourself. The club needs to evaluate every call cartwright made before and during that game and then kick his ass to the kerb. WHO smiles when their team gets scored on and loses a game in that fashion. I most certainly am not.
Dead right

He did look like he had a wry smile alright. I wouldn't say he was laughing though. Still don't like him.
I thought he was belly laughing, dancing a jig, and pointing at Barrett saying "in your face!" - then he proceeded to "mix it up" swaying his hips in a circle, while moving his arms in a counter direction. Followed by a "ride 'em cowboy" on the desk.

Dan...the Manly managements slave at it again. Been taking down any posts which hurt their feelings lately? Being their slave must help inflate your self worth.
Mate I agree with a fair bit of what you say, However referring to Dan as a slave boy shows just how little your knowledge of Dan really is and how the Silvertails began. Dan created the Silvertails back in the day (and one eyed eagle i think) due to the fans not having a voice when the actual club started banning fans from the official Manly club forum (Which was later closed down) Dan was part of that movement and that is why we have a site where we can come and piss, moan and celebrate however we like. You are allowed your opinion as we all are and to Dans credit I suspect that is why he puts up with your disrespect toward him. But from a Sea Eagles mate or a feathered friend as Bozo says I am saying pull your head in and show some respect to the bloke who puts in the yards to give us all a forum to be proud of. Not saying you need to like Dan just show some respect.

It is obvious to everyone that he doesn't give a toss so flick him. He is a piece of Titans rubbish.
He was comical in the warmup wearing a suit and tie lining up as part of the block drill. Tie askew, arms going like windmills. I don't get why coaching staff wear business attire. It is ridiculous. What are they trying to prove?

On second thoughts, I might wear a track suit to work tomorrow instead of my customary "bag of fruit".

I remember how much passion Carty used to show when coaching the Titans. Doesn't look like he cares too much whether Manly win or lose. Just a job to him I would say. He is doing it for the money only as he obviously didn't get any other job offers.

I thought he was belly laughing, dancing a jig, and pointing at Barrett saying "in your face!" - then he proceeded to "mix it up" swaying his hips in a circle, while moving his arms in a counter direction. Followed by a "ride 'em cowboy" on the desk.
No doubt he did this and more when he got home. Also heard he called Bryce and his dad over for a few celebratory beers ! Get rid of him now !

Mate I agree with a fair bit of what you say, However referring to Dan as a slave boy shows just how little your knowledge of Dan really is and how the Silvertails began. Dan created the Silvertails back in the day (and one eyed eagle i think) due to the fans not having a voice when the actual club started banning fans from the official Manly club forum (Which was later closed down) Dan was part of that movement and that is why we have a site where we can come and piss, moan and celebrate however we like. You are allowed your opinion as we all are and to Dans credit I suspect that is why he puts up with your disrespect toward him. But from a Sea Eagles mate or a feathered friend as Bozo says I am saying pull your head in and show some respect to the bloke who puts in the yards to give us all a forum to be proud of. Not saying you need to like Dan just show some respect.
When you put it that way, fair call.

Good read conanu. I got a bit of history off Dan about the forum on Saturday night and was wondering bout that one eyed eagle site. I remember that.

Yep. But he can still be annoying and a wind up merchant :)

We need donny back!
The Titans are having a breakout year without dan ferris and Cartwright was only good if he lured Bryce, otherwise the Titans were better off without him too

We are having another disappointing year it seems some of us are looking for a person or small group to isolate to blame. Kind of like burn the witches or hang the heretics.
I dont think catright or that evil looking bearded fellow (lol ) are our witches or heretics here.
I know from a business perspective if you basically change the whole team things will likely get a little worse before they get better. Cartwright was assistant coach at the now premiers i find it ridiculous to believe he would want to come to Manly and do a bad job and just get paid. That is one eyed eel intelligence level guys and gals. If Manly do bad that reflects upon Catrright as much as TB.
As a supporter like many of you it is bloody hurting however regardless of who now owns us we are Manly not some other club and will find our way to respectability again. In the meantime i will be cheering just like in the early days when De$$ took over as coach post northern eagles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7