Walk Cartwright immediately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
understand what your saying susan ... but it is the coaches job to motivate and get the fitness levels up ... it has been obvious for a while that we are the least fit team with the least will to win ...
Hey I'm not giving the coaches a free pass. They are up to their necks in this but seriously where are we heading if our PLAYERS CONCEDE 5 TRIES IN TWENTY MINUTES IN ONE OF THE MOST DISGRACEFUL PERFORMANCES BY A MANLY SIDE I HAVE EVER SEEN and the veracity of a smile without any real sense of context is the big discussion point. Sorry but the reason for Hosses lip movements aren't the top of my list as a concerned fan.

So far we have managed to pin this disgrace on a 80k a year centre and the assistant coach for a supposed smile in the box..maybe he should get a Jamie Buhrer mask and all will be forgiven.

FMD..how about the frauds who masquerade as a forward pack each week yet we have 3 pages on the authenticity or not of a smile in the coaches box.
Disagree. This thread is about our assistant coach's reaction when points are scored against us.
Please start a thread about "frauds who masquerade as a forward pack" and I'm sure you will get what you are looking for.

Hey I'm not giving the coaches a free pass. They are up to their necks in this but seriously where are we heading if our PLAYERS CONCEDE 5 TRIES IN ONE OF THE MOST DISGRACEFUL PERFORMANCES BY A MANLY SIDE I HAVE EVER SEEN and the veracity of a smile without any real sense of context is the big discussion point. Sorry but the reason for Hosses lip movements aren't the top of my list as a concerned fan.

its not the lip movements but what initiates those lip movements, attitude ... he is just one part of the bigger problem ... we have a pitiful coaching staff that don't get the best out of their charges... and don't get them fit enough to perform over two 40 minute halves ..... and let the get away with under performing

So the answer is sack the coach and the entire coaching staff mid season. That will work. Worked a treat at Parra. And each and every poster here gleefully delighted in it it via the LOL at Parra thread.

Every chance Barrett may be an ordinary coach but seriously do people expect that the club should sack Cartwright Barrett and Siebold MID SEASON!

We have a lot of problems and coaching maybe one of them but it is a long slippery slide joining the ranks of the Eels Warriors etc in regards to assessing and dealing with coaches in a professional manner.

Also I don't buy this he aint Manly stuff. Doesn't wash with me in the modern era. If Cleary went under a bus we would have Beaver coaching us.Best man for the job is the answer and at the moment all the staff should fear for their jobs at seasons end as they aren't performing. Would anyone here knock back Bellyache as a coach? And is there anyone who is not Manly more than him?

Brett Stewart is ALL MANLY and is a bigger disgrace than any member of our coaching staff at the moment...Trent maybe out of his depth but he is trying.The other bloke isn't.

Last edited:
Honestly could anyone imagine any of our past assistants in the same situation laughing at that point..........!

It is a very bad look in competitive sport, I could not see any of the Manly fans at the game laughing I certainly wasn't.

I was yelling at the ****ing team to ****ing tackle...............! That is not only passion that is the WILL to want to win.........! Cartwright does not have it and that is why he is an assistant and a bottom of the barrel one at that. He may not be the main cause of our rubble, but he is certainly part of it. To be that far in front and loose the game is simply unacceptable and if anyone makes any excuses for this including the owners of the team well then we are in more trouble that what we ever have been. And instead of a decade of dominance look for a decade of mediocrity if they happen to own the team for that long.

I think there's some truth there. My brother-in-law was coached by Max Krilich at Harbord in the 1970s. Back then, Max apparently hated Fulton. And I suspect he wasn't R. Crusoe.

I can't imagine many of his former teammates appreciate the role ZtH has played in recent years either. The contemptible treatment of Toovey must be 'beyond the pale' for most, if not all of them.
I go to the yearly reunions on the Goldy.Some legends live up here now.They cant stand him.

So far we have managed to pin this disgrace on a 80k a year centre and the assistant coach for a supposed smile in the box..maybe he should get a Jamie Buhrer mask and all will be forgiven.

FMD..how about the frauds who masquerade as a forward pack each week yet we have 3 pages on the authenticity or not of a smile in the coaches box.
Who are you calling out specifically Susan. Buhrer Lussick Parcell Jake Starling Vave AFB and even Brown were all solid tonight. You want to blame our forward pack. Clearly if you watched that game and the rotations of our forwards within it you would not make such an ill informed statement. I am guessung that not only have you never played a game of league, it wasnt in the forwards if you did and you have about as much an idea about this game as i do about rugby union. Never ever call out a rugby league player for not giving it their all. Its the toughest sport on earth. And to prove your lack of knowledge you hack on our pack.

Last edited:
So the answer is sack the coach and the entire coaching staff mid season. That will work. Worked a treat at Parra. And each and every poster here gleefully delighted in it it via the LOL at Parra thread.

Every chance Barrett may be an ordinary coach but seriously do people expect that the club should sack Cartwright Barrett and Siebold MID SEASON!

We have a lot of problems and coaching maybe one of them but it is a long slippery slide joining the ranks of the Eels Warriors etc in regards to assessing and dealing with coaches in a professional manner.

Also I don't buy this he aint Manly stuff. Doesn't wash with me in the modern era. If Cleary went under a bus we would have Beaver coaching us.Best man for the job is the answer and at the moment all the staff should fear for their jobs at seasons end as they aren't performing. Would anyone here knock back Bellyache as a coach? And is there anyone who is not Manly more than him?

Brett Stewart is ALL MANLY and is a bigger disgrace than any member of our coaching staff at the moment...Trent maybe out of his depth but he is trying.The other bloke isn't.
You just called Brett Stewart a disgrace. I strongly suggest you take your ill informed opinions and complete lack of loyalty elsewhere. How dare you hack on a dual premiership winning player of this club in that manner. You are the epitome of the word troll. Get a life.

I have supported this CLUB through thick and thin for 40 years.I respect players past achievements but that doesn't buy them the right to disrespect the jersey.

Foran is a highly decorated Manly man and doesn't try for 18 months then leaves and he is rightly crucified for his lack of effort .The other bloke stays and doesn't try and we are expected to be over the moon at the prospect of paying him 650K for another 18 months.Sorry but that doesn't add up to me.

No wraps on Foran but at least he took his discontent elsewhere and let another club pay his bills.And say what you like about Choc...by all reports he hated being here at the end but never once did I see him give in.

Last edited:
And yes walk Cartwrong and siebold and sign Beaver immediately as forward coach and sign cement to coach our defence. Because that would be so much worse Susan.

Who are you calling out specifically Susan. Buhrer Lussick Parcell Jake Starling Vave and even brown were all solid tonight. You want to blame our forward pack. Clearly if you watched that game and the rotations of our forwards within it you not only have never played a game of league, it wasnt in the forwards if you did and you have anout as much an idea about this game as i do about rugby union.
I played Rugby League for 23 years and represented Brisbane at under 21 level. I have coached juniors at club and rep level....what I don't do is base these thoughts on one game like you are suggesting. Our forward pack does not cut it and hasn't for a while.If you cant see that then you need to rewatch some games.

This stuff happens.Clubs rebuild.This is how the game works.It is no reason for panic but recognizing the problem is the first step and to put it simply our forwards just don't cut the mustard.

I said last year that the whole new Manly coaching staff was a mistake. They were either unproven or unsuccessful. The one thing that they all have in common is that they don't understand or have the fire for our culture.

Dan...the Manly managements slave at it again. Been taking down any posts which hurt their feelings lately? Being their slave must help inflate your self worth.
Lol, Really? In fact I've only taken down one post with valid reason.

But I'm hardly surprised to hear you of all people have a solid tinfoil hat.

Btw no one makes you come here

its not the lip movements but what initiates those lip movements, attitude ... he is just one part of the bigger problem ... we have a pitiful coaching staff that don't get the best out of their charges... and don't get them fit enough to perform over two 40 minute halves ..... and let the get away with under performing
Well said.

bloke is taking the piss smirking away like that.. trouble is they're all accepting the gift of being promoted to be involved with one of the great clubs of the Sydney Rugby League and they don't appear to have the talent or credentials for the job. It's Penrith MkII and the owners need to wake up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6