Walk Cartwright immediately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I aint defending him at all , I really dont want him here TBH, but if it was a smile at his nephews flick pass, then you'd all be prob on the same baot , maybe he was just happy with that pass, end of the day it was a hell of a flick pass, cant deny that... At least Barret started losing his cool in the box.. Hopefully he starts ripping into the players now enoughs enough
The smile and footage occur when the try is scored not with the brilliant ball from his nephew. Get real mate if his heart was in it like the rest of us he would have been planning the biggest lump of coal imaginable for Bryce for Xmas

Was that Cartwright "supervising" the teams pre game warm up in a suit and tie? Didn't see him talk to a single player - just ambled about with his hands in his pocket from a distance. Not sure why he bothered being out there. Was also watching snake during the warm up and he sure didn't look switched on - very casual.
Was snake in a suit as well?

I have seen a lot of things in my time following our great club but there is one thing i will not tolerate and that is a rat in the ranks. John Cartwright openly smiled and then laughed when the Panthers hit the lead. I hope none of you missed it but if you did miss it go and watch the replay now. He has to be walked off the premisis and investigated by the integrity commission. Baz exploded when that try was scored and this duplicitous man laughed in his and our faces. He showed joy for the whole world to see at us suffering a soul destroying defeat. If he remains at the club I will not in any capacity and I emplore you to join my voice and oust the pretender.
Just saw the thing. A sly smirk I'd say. Think it may have been at trents display of " passion". Sack him anyway. He has no business here.

I seen it live and thought exactly what the OP has written but sureley he didnt, my eyes deceive me. I calmed down.
Cleared my mind and did some other things. Walk past the living room and the replay of the game is on Fox at that exact moment and I saw it again.

Was about to make a thread about it and its already here.

WHAT A F******G piece of work he is.
I REALLY dislike what this club has become of the past 12 months or so.

How can this guy laugh at Manly losing. This is why you need ex Manly players coaching and not a two bit blow in with a history of failure.

Little wonder he was smiling with his nephew playing for the opposition. Hardly a good look.

he is penrith through & through ... it was stupid signing him ... remember the special interview with him on FixedSport earlier in the year .... it was a special on how much he and his family are connected to penrith ... they ARE penrith .... I'm sure they would love to have him back ... take him & we'll have the Cleary's

Screenshot_2016-06-12-19-58-13.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-12-19-58-13.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-12-19-58-13.png
    277.3 KB · Views: 6
So far we have managed to pin this disgrace on a 80k a year centre and the assistant coach for a supposed smile in the box..maybe he should get a Jamie Buhrer mask and all will be forgiven.

FMD..how about the frauds who masquerade as a forward pack each week yet we have 3 pages on the authenticity or not of a smile in the coaches box.

Perhaps Bozo and Zorba have limited friends from the past playing group. John Hopoate aside.
I think there's some truth there. My brother-in-law was coached by Max Krilich at Harbord in the 1970s. Back then, Max apparently hated Fulton. And I suspect he wasn't R. Crusoe.

I can't imagine many of his former teammates appreciate the role ZtH has played in recent years either. The contemptible treatment of Toovey must be 'beyond the pale' for most, if not all of them.

So far we have managed to pin this disgrace on a 80k a year centre and the assistant coach for a supposed smile in the box..maybe he should get a Jamie Buhrer mask and all will be forgiven.

FMD..how about the frauds who masquerade as a forward pack each week yet we have 3 pages on the authenticity or not of a smile in the coaches box.

this is hilarious but soooo true !!!! on the floor laughingg :)

understand what your saying susan ... but it is the coaches job to motivate and get the fitness levels up ... it has been obvious for a while that we are the least fit team with the least will to win ...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6