VOTE on "Do you want Pearce at Manly?"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you want pearce at manly?

• Yes

• No

• Meh

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Stewarts were fron the Gong too.

Wolfie came to us from Parra NYC at the start of 2008.:inlove:

Manly swapped Bani for Farrar,not Wolfie :shake:

2008 side were all bought then polished up for their silverware :trophy:

Pearce would be of value, especially with his added motivation to outshine the Rorter's halves :happy:
Wolfman was around 22-23 when he joined us, so would he have come from Parra NYC??

I think green was hot and cold. There were a lot of people hating him at times through the year. Pearce will not any worse then green

my feathered friends it seems thanks to the roosters storm broncos eels and the likes of you all just want to buy a premiership.. now I understand it's off season and it's fun to discuss player movements but we spent the last decade getting rid of the silver tails tag we had a core group of legends and we built a team around them.. 07 Lyon was our only marque until 2015 I think it was (correct if wrong please) when we won those gfs we built our way there not bought it like the roosters ie 2012 finish 13th then buy sbw Maloney Jennings and finish 1st and rort a gf. The taste was so much sweeter like when we beat a cheating storm.. now it seems you all want to follow suite and that's a shame it's not the manly way anymore we are a better club then all the rest I consider us the pride of the league but now you all want dog boy at our proud club.. @harrysmith has made a pic of pearce in a manly jersey.. YUK! seriously he is not manly and never should be regardless of his club form which is good I'll admit but don't tell me cordner doesn't make him look good the guys a freak and nsw captain. they all said Maloney was the calming influence on pearce so how will that work when green does that for dce? the two could be a good combo but imo green is better value for money and a good man. He will be better for our club and the younger players not this [inappropriate]. ask yourselves this would the manly legends I mentioned in the beginning want the likes of Pearce at our proud club? ask your selves do you want this man at our club? (see images below) VOTE NO TO THE DOG BOY
Sorry mate but it’s a BIG YES from me!! We all backed Brett Stewart during the time of allegations against him & gave him a chance.....I’m willing to give Pearce a chance & believe the team will go to another level!

my feathered friends it seems thanks to the roosters storm broncos eels and the likes of you all just want to buy a premiership.. now I understand it's off season and it's fun to discuss player movements but we spent the last decade getting rid of the silver tails tag we had a core group of legends and we built a team around them.. 07 Lyon was our only marque until 2015 I think it was (correct if wrong please) when we won those gfs we built our way there not bought it like the roosters ie 2012 finish 13th then buy sbw Maloney Jennings and finish 1st and rort a gf. The taste was so much sweeter like when we beat a cheating storm.. now it seems you all want to follow suite and that's a shame it's not the manly way anymore we are a better club then all the rest I consider us the pride of the league but now you all want dog boy at our proud club.. @harrysmith has made a pic of pearce in a manly jersey.. YUK! seriously he is not manly and never should be regardless of his club form which is good I'll admit but don't tell me cordner doesn't make him look good the guys a freak and nsw captain. they all said Maloney was the calming influence on pearce so how will that work when green does that for dce? the two could be a good combo but imo green is better value for money and a good man. He will be better for our club and the younger players not this [inappropriate]. ask yourselves this would the manly legends I mentioned in the beginning want the likes of Pearce at our proud club? ask your selves do you want this man at our club? (see images below) VOTE NO TO THE DOG BOY... and gm

Sorry but a big YES from me!

All the Stewarts is what I meant.;)

Only 3 out of 17 were Manly juniors, but they all played as Manly :inlove:
we had a core group of players no team in Sydney can have a team full of juniors duds like parra throw the book at players like hoppa in his 1st season. ballin snake Glenn watmough matai king wolfman menzies all debuted for Manly and we built around them of course we bought players to go around them that's a given but we built from that and from years didn't buy a marquee player Lyon was the last until kapow and walker I'm pretty sure. look at the dust we bought in recent years Mateo burgess horo myles brown. but we also bought players no one wanted and made them good ie trex Lawrence Rodney.. no one wanted dce either

we had a core group of players no team in Sydney can have a team full of juniors duds like parra throw the book at players like hoppa in his 1st season. ballin snake Glenn watmough matai king wolfman menzies all debuted for Manly and we built around them of course we bought players to go around them that's a given but we built from that and from years didn't buy a marquee player Lyon was the last until kapow and walker I'm pretty sure. look at the dust we bought in recent years Mateo burgess horo myles brown. but we also bought players no one wanted and made them good ie trex Lawrence Rodney.. no one wanted dce either
Please, please, use punctuation! ;)

I wasn't arguing that point at all.
Rather that a Team of imports, whilst in Manly jerseys, is as good to cheer as a Team of locals.

Therefore Pearce is welcome if he is on our radar. :nod:

His drunken behaviour seems to have been resolved. Just like AFB's domestic violence tendencies appear to be in the past. :nerd:

#nextweeksignings will be interesting

I wasn't arguing that point at all.
Rather that a Team of imports, whilst in Manly jerseys, is as good to cheer as a Team of locals.

Therefore Pearce is welcome if he is on our radar. :nod:

His drunken behaviour seems to have been resolved. Just like AFB's domestic violence tendencies appear to be in the past. :nerd:

#nextweeksignings will be interesting
hmmm I'm not convinced... I'll keep my eye on you buddy lol let's hope I'm wrong about your eels fandom

hmmm I'm not convinced... I'll keep my eye on you buddy lol let's hope I'm wrong about your eels fandom
Don't know where your 'eel fandom' read comes from.

I just love Wolfie :inlove:
images

Wolfie fandom :rock:
@niccipops @ALinda @Brooke

Ah, just for record HM is a lady, and I’ve known her for years , a more passionate Manly fan than you could imagine.

So you may want to tone the insults down a little, we are all free to give an opinion but some of yours are borderline!!

It doesn’t even require thought. Of course yes, and I dare say that what AFB and Hoppa did are far worse than anything Pearce has ever done. Both of them are now behaving and AFB in particular looks as though he will be a big part of our club moving forward. For mine, Pearce’s actions were more embarrassing than criminal. A drunk 26 yo in the off season trying to crack onto a gay girl, simulating sex with a dog. Just poke your head into any drinking establishment around the city this weekend and you’re bound to find lots of young people behaving worse. Don’t know about you, but I sure as hell wouldn’t like my twenties to be flashed up on a screen for everyone to see that’s for sure.

I said else where I am happy with Green and Hastings as they are organisers. But what would be good about getting Pearce is that this kick in the guts will be great for him as a footballer. He will have a point to prove. He is a stand out at club leve,l who dosent have the same composure when the pressure is on in the biggest games. For Pearce to prove em wrong. He really has to be the man of the match, having won the comp.

It's too hard to say just yes or no. Lots of "yes, if" and "no, but" conditions...

Yes, if we get him for the right price.
Yes, if he finally stops wilting in big games.
Yes, if he stays away from his teammates' dogs.

No, but only if we get someone else who is better than Green.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8