• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd love to have the 70year logo jersey with URM on the front. Didn't buy one because of the green blob & especially now they've screwed us. Not giving that company any advertising.

I'll wait til next year & get the URM with the usual logo.
I'm not a fan either. I got one for my birthday from the kids (jan) and its a great jersey apart from the coco joy logo. I have been thinking to myself through there year i hope they remake it with a sponsor that wants to be on there.

God knows how a sponsor who will never pay ends up on a pro sports teams jersey. Amature front office.

How long before we are allowed to change the jumper ? Dont we have to give 18 months notice or something ? How much longer do we have to have this shytehouse V / chevron ?

Miss our 2013 jerseys to be honest, these aren't shocking well the green blob is, but the away jersey in particular doesn't look like a manly jersey and for some reason we just play a softer style of footy with it on.

How long before we are allowed to change the jumper ? Dont we have to give 18 months notice or something ? How much longer do we have to have this shytehouse V / chevron ?

A club jersey can be changed at anytime. Three years in the one design is more of a NRL recommendation. You may recall the donkeys yellow away jumper lasted one season recently before being replaced.

A club jersey can be changed at anytime. Three years in the one design is more of a NRL recommendation. You may recall the donkeys yellow away jumper lasted one season recently before being replaced.
18 months notice is correct - based on what the club has said in the past.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4