Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I am a big fan of stability in the coaching ranks.

Sign him for at least another 2 years.
I agree Bob.

Look at Parra, Tigers and Warriors. They have been impatient and burned through coach after coach after coach and each of those teams have been crap for years. It doesn't work.

The facts are that Barrett has dealt with the two biggest player change-ups in our history - back to back.

We also had a massive injury toll last year. He has now taken us to a top eight side in his second year.

He isn't a SuperCoach yet and he isn't the worst coach either as others would believe. People praise Brad Aurthur but he hasn't made the finals until this year - his 4th year. It takes time.

People are too impatient and expect miracles. I am just as disappointed as anyone about our performances over the last six weeks, but let's invest in Barrett and continually add to our team and we will once again dominate. Constant chopping and changing doesn't work.

Agreed, keep barret, as I wrote at the time, we should've extended him after the roosters win, players respond to stability, and if we had heard the garret to dogs rumours, I'm sure they had too.

We need to stick with what we got for 2018 minus a few players if we can get an upgrade or two.

He's contracted next year. He and the players should be told that his future depends on how they perform during the first half of the season. If they perform then he should get an extension otherwise asta lavista TB. Performance driven business!

I hope that TB stays, the club has been through enough trauma over the last 3 years and this year until recent times has been a breath of fresh air. I hope he gets the chance to continue to build this team and hopefully, the guys will get the experience and we will be a threat in coming seasons.

You're right Strone. We cant afford to allow success to influence our decision making about coaches. Heaven help us if Barrett becomes as successful with us as Bellamy has been with Melbourne. Bring back mediocrity before its too late.

I think that it is urgent that the club secures TB now. This is a young team and he has done so well to get the results he has. Hopefully, the club will get this done now so that we have clarity moving forward and he can continue to mould this team into a real premiership threat.

Sack Barrett the fool!!!

Terrible game plan, team was flat from kick off

What a joke!!!

Yes that was a knock on but it never should have got to that

Sack him now!!!

The team has had a discipline problem for two years.
With Cartwright gone, give him some fresh assistants and the start of next year. Slow start again and **** him off.
I still believe we only made the finals because the comp is weaker then previous years.

The team has had a discipline problem for two years.
With Cartwright gone, give him some fresh assistants and the start of next year. Slow start again and **** him off.
I still believe we only made the finals because the comp is weaker then previous years.
We are stuck with Baz for a while. Nobody else out there to replace him..

Barrett is not the Messiah. He's just a potentially very good coach. He's done no worse than Hasler did in his first two years and with much less to assist him. A new year with the use of over a million we were disgustingly denied of this year, will see us with a few more heavy duty players in the side and a year older youngsters. This was always going to be a year of consolidation .

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12