Tyrone May

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Or perhaps she does ... geez I have some great chin jokes which would get me in trouble right now ...
You’d have to wonder why a nice girl like her would tie herself up with a person like him with “ history “ .

I get that maybe he and Nathan might be mates but she’s surely not blind to his last transgressions???

Yes that’s an assumption only but you’d have to think Mr / Mrs Cleary would have brought her up correctly.
It must be difficult for Ivan juggling his responsibilities as a father and a coach. He would know what type of person Cumquat May is, but a parent only has so much influence over his childrens' choices.
Ivan seems like a good bloke and it's pleasing that he is finally a premiership winning coach, but nothing is as hard as parenting teenagers/young adults.

Apart from being an off-field deadsh-t, he is not even a particularly good player.
Yeah it's funny how he came out with the big '**** you' statement after the game...he played all of 15 minutes and the only thing I can remember him doing was dropping the ball cold.

It's nice to win football games (Premierships even), but seriously, some of the carry on, you'd think these guys went to war, put their lives on the line, and crushed the enemy to save an entire nation. It's just over-the-top. Congratulations and all...I'd love Manly to have won the comp and sure, we'd celebrate, but these young guys think they've changed the world. They aren't that special.

was by far the worst player in the GF. its beyond me how he actually got re-signed - well its not, he's Nathan's best mate.

He wouldn't make the Tigers 17.
Wouldn’t stop the Tigers paying overs for him though
Also helps when you’re dating the coach’s daughter and knows all the coach’s son’s dirty secrets

Yeah it's funny how he came out with the big '**** you' statement after the game...he played all of 15 minutes and the only thing I can remember him doing was dropping the ball cold.

It's nice to win football games (Premierships even), but seriously, some of the carry on, you'd think these guys went to war, put their lives on the line, and crushed the enemy to save an entire nation. It's just over-the-top. Congratulations and all...I'd love Manly to have won the comp and sure, we'd celebrate, but these young guys think they've changed the world. They aren't that special.
Yeah he did his best to lose the game for Penrith in the little cameo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4