Turbo is a cheat code!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don’t disagree here Hank. But mate we basically have our entire starting forward pack on the sideline bar Jake. It’s testament to how good Tom really is. Jake is also a different player with him there. Marty and Siro back next week will be huge ins. A win over the Broncs (which I’m worried about) sets us up well going into Parra. It wasn’t great today but given the circumstances I’ll take it.
Yeah both our 2nd rowers where very poor today. Siro a timely inclusion

To be honest we played about as well today as we did in the first 4 weeks.

The difference today was Tom. Warriors win that match easily if he isn't there. It should ring alarm bells because we are not going very far if he gets injured again.
To be fair we had an entire forward pack unavailable - our top two nines out - No Dylan Walker - and Suli warming the bench.

It was very impressive how the boys came out in that second half - and our inexperienced forward pack fired up to get the better of their opposition in the middle.

Wondering who is first in line for the wanting to root him club

Plenty of discussion in the past about who our greatest ever fullback is.

At this rate, there won't be much debate.

I can already say he makes a bigger difference to our side than Wombat or Snake did. We almost can't win without him lately.

Im too young to have watched wombat

i say that Snake is one of the most underrated players in the NRL era. 3rd best fullback to Billy and Teddy for me.

He hasnt surpassed snake yet because or age (100 games) and we havent won a comp.

But by god could he. Touch wood.

He could become the greatest player to don the Manly jersey ever, and we have an immortal.

Tom Trbojevic stamped himself as the undisputed most valuable individual footballer to a rugby league club when he returned for his first match of the season in round six, transforming Manly from a farce into one mightily formidable force.

But in the superstar fullback's first three games - in rounds six, seven and eight - he hadn't quite produced a performance of the class that lifted the Sea Eagles to victory at Brookvale Oval today.

It's not an overstatement to suggest Trbojevic's game against the Warriors has gone down in folklore as one of the greatest individual performances in rugby league history - so colossal was the NSW Blues ace in the Sea Eagles' gripping 38-32 victory.

"I would go as far as saying that's one of the greatest individual performances I have ever seen," (Andrew) Johns told Nine.

_It's interesting reading the article as when Tom is doing well the article is sprinkled with "nsw ace", "4 aust test player"..etc. Many references to his rep honours.

when he's injured it seems to be Manly this and Manly that.

Be it far from me to say this is deliberate and journos suck, as everyone here knows in what high regard I hold most nrl journos.

Highest ever was 207 by cody walker
I thought he would have eclipsed this easy as he was around Tge 180 odd mark with like 10 to go! Then Tge bloody warriors made Tgat run and he didn’t get much going. I was gutted he didn’t break the record. In fact he didn’t break his own sc record. See what comes out with updates tho as he may well yet.

The guy is unbelievable.......just wow

"Trbojevic finished with 191 run metres, 11 tackle busts, five linebreaks, three linebreak assists, four try assists and two tries in another complete performance."
He is amazing, the issue is without him we lose by 20 yesterday.

Supercoach scores on the NRL site had Douehi as the top points scorer on 103 with Turbo getting 100... wtf??

shakes head

i say that Snake is one of the most underrated players in the NRL era. 3rd best fullback to Billy and Teddy for me.

He hasnt surpassed snake yet because or age (100 games) and we havent won a comp.

He could become the greatest player to don the Manly jersey ever, and we have an immortal.
If Tommy was playing in our side from 2008 to 2011 i dare say he would surpass Snake, Tommy is the most influential player in the comp in 2021.

How long has it been since Manly has had a player being spoken about as possibly the best player in the game? There have probably been some put forward from time to time, but off the top of my head I can't think of any, right back to the days of Bobby Fulton and Mal Reilly?

@BOZO your thoughts on Turbo taking over in due course as our greatest ever player?

I for one hope he does as we will have a few more premierships but the time he finishes

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4