Turbo is a cheat code!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So much better than last week…..
Our forwards were subdued by the Knights and then Tom got marked out of the game, because everyone has now cottoned onto the fact that all the action happens around him.

Obviously tonight Tom set the tone from the first set but Queensland had to deal with half a dozen players who looked like they could break the game open. And yet Tom was MoM in a very strong field of contenders

What were his SC points this week? Only a matter of time til he breaks Cody Walkers record.

So according to foxsports stats, Turbo in 8 games this year has

11 tries
17 try assists
13 line breaks
21 line break assists
46 tackle busts
5 offloads

Just astonishing
The thing is, when you have a player like Tom (not that there's ever been one, really) you need to win the grand final. Nothing else would satisfy, nothing else would be enough.
So to make that happen, the entire squad we have must focus and make every post a winner, to give us a shot at that, and to let Tommy do his thing on the biggest stage.
Indications are, this is exactly what has been happening. And there's no reason to think we'll be derailed anytime soon.

What were his SC points this week? Only a matter of time til he breaks Cody Walkers record.
Cleary’s got the record mate frm a few weeks back. Like 225ish. But if you look at the highest scores Turbo features more than any others at the top of the list. Maybe like 3 of top 5 sc high scores.

Turbo's NRL Stats so far ....

Turbo's Season Stats.jpg

Tom is the best player I have ever seen. There, I said it.
Bump

big tests to come v melbourne and maybe penrith in finals.

At end of day, comps won will determine his legacy but I will be surprised if we dont win a comp soon with him

i think he is a moral to become an immortal.

Would he be leading the Dally M???

I think he would have scored 3 in most games he’s played.
I have in front of Cleary, the only game Turbo didn’t get points would have been the Knights game.

DCE would have got the three points against the Tigers, Turbo 2 in that game.

Turbo’s other 8 games he has played all three point performances. That’s my view of it, so realistically he would have to be on 24 points or more.

Got 226 in supercoach! Glad i chose him as captain. Got me the W
I don’t play SuperCoach but isn’t that the record for most points by a player in a game? And he didn’t play the full 80 mins, not to mention he doesn’t kick goals like Cleary!

I don’t play SuperCoach but isn’t that the record for most points by a player in a game? And he didn’t play the full 80 mins, not to mention he doesn’t kick goals like Cleary!
Im not sure mate has to be close to that. The guy is a freak if des left him on the field he would of easily gotten over 250. The sharks just lost Rudolph for 10. He is now worth 1.1 million which is the highest priced player ever.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7