Turbo is a cheat code!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@BOZO your thoughts on Turbo taking over in due course as our greatest ever player?

I for one hope he does as we will have a few more premierships but the time he finishes
Perspective time

Before Turbo becomes the greatest player he must first over come our most durable fullback who has scored the most points for our club and won 4 premierships including the 1978 grand final where he dominated and inspired his team that played 100 games in 2 weeks to win the grand final
Graham Eadie was our best and most durable and consistent fullback

The Incomparable Immortal was our best ever player

Consistency at the top is what makes great players

I wish Tom Turbo all the best

@BOZO your thoughts on Turbo taking over in due course as our greatest ever player?

I for one hope he does as we will have a few more premierships but the time he finishes
To put things in perspective My thoughts also look back at the Penrith game where Toms Turbos dominance was not as affective as it was against the less quality team the Warriors

Tom has only played 100 games but he does have the potential makes his other 100 his best

If Tommy was playing in our side from 2008 to 2011 i dare say he would surpass Snake, Tommy is the most influential player in the comp in 2021.

I agree, Snake was incredible, but he also had an incredible side around him. Tommy has a very young, inexperienced team around him that he makes look like a threat. Now time for some premierships!!!!

I agree with @BOZO 100 games in two weeks. Tom's never gonna top that...
Come one feathered friend You know what I meant ... :)
The Resilient and Heroic 1976 team played a record number of games with injuries to make the Grand final
They backed each game courageously and Consistently knocking all the top 4 contenders out of their way to win the Title

Turbo 31 runs for 306 meters today, he has been playing the house down since his return, but today he did a lot of work that doesn’t get noticed due to how good his attacking game is.

Perspective time

Before Turbo becomes the greatest player he must first over come our most durable fullback who has scored the most points for our club and won 4 premierships including the 1978 grand final where he dominated and inspired his team that played 100 games in 2 weeks to win the grand final
Graham Eadie was our best and most durable and consistent fullback

The Incomparable Immortal was our best ever player

Consistency at the top is what makes great players

I wish Tom Turbo all the best
Wombat was my absolute hero and by far our most valuable player in the 76 and 78 GF's. Turbo is on his way to equal and surpass Wombat's brilliance. We're in a good place.

He kept skipping tackles and making half breaks when he should have been smashed straight up. Pretty good against a team who is considered one of the best defensively

31 runs, 323 run metres and 103 post contact metres. I reckon a third of those runs were just straight hit ups through the ruck because he can. He is on freak level at the moment. My only worry is that he will overdo it. No wonder Des is giving him early showers (which he looks filthy with) because I just don't think he has an off switch at the moment so Des is shutting it down for him. His workload is going to go up with Origin approaching so hopefully a couple of blow outs coming up so we can get him some rest

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6