Turbo is a cheat code!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the dally m was legit they would pull up stumps now and call it .
Even if Tom didn't play another game this year, everyone, EVERYONE knows he is the best player on the park this season. Even fans that cannot stand Manly can't deny he has been THE player of the competition.
Cleary has been great, and was robbed of the award last year, but he isn't individually dominating 17 rival players single handedly on a weekly basis, and that's not an exaggeration.

Edit: he single handedly dominated the entire state of Qld in game 1 of origin... The only thing that can stop Tommy t IS Tommy t...

Damn you Turbo
I couldn't afford him last week and he cost me in 2 comps...
Well I saved my pennies and just got him.
Welcome home Captain Turbo and thx in advance for the weekly bonus of 300+ points and yes, including this Melbourne game.

dally m is a flawed system so I'm scared they gonna mess it up and not give it to Tommy. Just like how they stiffed Cleary last year.

Damn you Turbo
I couldn't afford him last week and he cost me in 2 comps...
Well I saved my pennies and just got him.
Welcome home Captain Turbo and thx in advance for the weekly bonus of 300+ points and yes, including this Melbourne game.
Dont captain him this week mate I doubt he will make even 100. Who else you got? Finals coming up dont wanna miss the 8 :)

Dont captain him this week mate I doubt he will make even 100. Who else you got? Finals coming up dont wanna miss the 8 :)
To be honest going ordinary anyways....after several games, forgot to change team up and had injuries and origin players out.
Finally I get the Tominator and what ?? We playin Storm right !!
Well damn it - gunna have Tom as Captain and back a big game anyways.....at least got a decent side now that should 1350 - 1400 + points, so got a sight....just hope I dont hex our key player @:eek:

To be honest going ordinary anyways....after several games, forgot to change team up and had injuries and origin players out.
Finally I get the Tominator and what ?? We playin Storm right !!
Well damn it - gunna have Tom as Captain and back a big game anyways.....at least got a decent side now that should 1350 - 1400 + points, so got a sight....just hope I dont hex our key player @:eek:
If you have cody walker put him as vice captain. If he kills it then captain a player not playing so those points revert to cody walker. Sneaky move but ill let the manly faithful in on it ;) you can obviously do this with anyone of your high scorers. Long as they play 1st. I have a great team but injuries have potentially ruined me and i have 1 trade left.

If you have cody walker put him as vice captain. If he kills it then captain a player not playing so those points revert to cody walker. Sneaky move but ill let the manly faithful in on it ;) you can obviously do this with anyone of your high scorers. Long as they play 1st. I have a great team but injuries have potentially ruined me and i have 1 trade left.
Sweet advice and I do have Walker....and against the Eels he could slice up that left edge quite well......and will now wear the "VC" next to his name @;)

Sweet advice and I do have Walker....and against the Eels he could slice up that left edge quite well......and will now wear the "VC" next to his name @;)
Im assuming your opponent has turbo and will probably captain him. Good luck :)

Interesting stat from the Rugby League Guru podcast, Turbo has only played one finals game, way back in 2017. He has the potential to go down as one of the games best but that is generally measured by finals success, some very good players have been overlooked because they didn't dominate the biggest stage. Here's hoping Tom can stay fit and get his chance to show his talent when it matters most.

I love how Andrew Johns talks about Tom. It's just not fair. It's like watching the big kid in under 8s. It's just beautiful to watch this guy play.

Haven't seen the final numbers but presumably at the end of this round Turbo will be:

Second in the NRL for tries scored
Second in the NRL for try assists
Third or fourth in the NRL for linebreaks
Second in the NRL for linebreak assists

All in six fewer matches than most players got.

You'd have to say he's got the Dally M sewn up after tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8