[Resurrected] Turbo in a Knee Brace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
scrooge-donald-duck.gif

More like.....

We weren't using Tom well at the start of the season- any player expecting they can do it all themselves and any team putting all their stock in a player doing it all themselves rarely works on a consistent basis
100% correct and 100% why in the crunch games (Top 4) in 2021 they closed Tom down and we lost convincingly and the same deal in the 2021 finals series, where we went out badly in straight sets.

100% correct and 100% why in the crunch games (Top 4) in 2021 they closed Tom down and we lost convincingly and the same deal in the 2021 finals series, where we went out badly in straight sets.

The team is now learning how to play and win without Turbo simply because they don't have a choice. Its either that or capitulate and that won't do anyone any good (especially those looking at contract upgrades). Our champion sides of over a decade ago had to go through the same growing pain when Snake did his knees and had that BS legal case in 2009/10. Brett only played 5 games in 09 and he barely even got on the field in 2010. Like now, they had to learn to play without their champion fullback.

And now like then, we've been written off as a contender because of it.

We are all richer in life for having a great Manly forum

Thank you and keep up the great work feathered frien

We should all for the greater good stop contributing to the site so that Dan can more easily wind this site down and get ahead financially, especially in these inflationary pressure times.

F&*k the greater good, i want my Keyboard Coach outlet for free so my life has purpose.

In all seriousness look after yourself financially Dan otherwise the site will just become a chore and kill the joy silently from within.

Was watching a bit of 100% Footy the other night, and Tom's name came up for Kangaroo's selection and whether he would be picked or not? Apparently he'll be fit from October onwards..

We should all for the greater good stop contributing to the site so that Dan can more easily wind this site down and get ahead financially, especially in these inflationary pressure times.

F&*k the greater good, i want my Keyboard Coach outlet for free so my life has purpose.

In all seriousness look after yourself financially Dan otherwise the site will just become a chore and kill the joy silently from within.
Think on any fair analysis this is fairly well or good professionally run forum , really a service in many regards and hope that Dan or others can make a quid out of it . Memberships and a couple of other forum features only still work out to about 8 cents a day or higher range 50 cents a week or so . Of course just a personal option and everyone 's situation is different but that type of outlay seems quite minimal in general for what benefits the forum provides for Manly supporters here and probably would help the forum continue to be a worthwhile option for Dan and again others well into the future . anyway again just a personal take and opinion

Tom Trbojevic has revealed he’s poised to overcome a season-ending injury should Manly make a late NRL finals charge.

Dean Ritchie and Fatima Kdouh

3 min read

July 20, 2022 - 3:59PM

Manly superstar Tom Trbojevic has dropped a bombshell – he could be back for the NRL finals and wants to tour with Australia’s World Cup squad.

An untroubled rehabilitation from what was to be season-ending shoulder surgery has Trbojevic on schedule for a possible return in week two or three of the finals, provided Manly can push into the playoffs.

Trbojevic’s anticipated comeback will give Manly – who play St George Illawarra at Kogarah on Friday night – added motivation over the back-end of this season.

And Kangaroos assistant coach Michael Hagan claimed Trbojevic would almost certainly be named in the Australia’s World Cup squad at right centre if the Sea Eagles champion was fit and available.

Trbojevic, 25, continues his recovery after sustaining a shoulder injury in Manly’s 22-20 loss to Parramatta at CommBank Stadium in round 11.

He has resumed gymnasium training at Manly.

“My rehab has been going really well. Recovery from shoulder surgery is always slow but fortunately there haven’t been any complications,” Trbojevic said.

“At this stage, there’s still a lot of rehab work to be done. I could be back for week two or three of the finals if Manly can get through. My (rehab) schedule says I could be ready by then.

“That’s not to say I will be selected. I won’t have played in a while and could be underdone and if the team is still alive then obviously all the players will have been playing really well.
“I would also love to go to the World Cup if Mal (Meninga, coach) picks me. I definitely would. I don’t expect to be picked but I’m hoping to at least be available.
“I’d certainly put my hand up but I’d also have to have a chat with Manly to see where they sit on the World Cup.
“It’s a hard one. I’m hoping to be available later in the season and we’ll see what happens from there.
“All I can do is continue getting stuck into my rehab and if any opportunity comes, then I’d be good to go. I just have to keep pushing forward.”
Hagan stressed Trbojevic was likely to win selection in the World Cup.
“If he’s fit and wants to go, I’d pick him. He’d certainly be in the conversation,” said Hagan.
Manly coach Des Hasler would ultimately make the decision on whether Trbojevic would be permitted to travel to England for the World Cup.
Trbojevic wants to meet with Hasler to discuss the situation.
Hasler not comment but is expected to be asked about Trbojevic’s comeback during a mandatory media conference at Brookvale on Thursday morning.
The TAB has Manly – who has won four of their past five games - paying $1.55 to make this year’s finals.
Manly has a mixed draw over the finals seven rounds playing St George Illawarra, Sydney Roosters, Parramatta, Gold Coast, Cronulla, Canberra and Canterbury.
The Sea Eagles sit in eighth spot on 20 competition points. That would mean winning three of the last seven games to play finals footy, provided the predicted 26 points was sufficient to reach the playoffs.
At the time Trbojevic was injured, former premiership-winning hooker Michael Ennis said: “It’s heartbreaking for Manly fans. Everyone that loves rugby league, loves what Tom does on the footy field.
“He’s a player that, whether you love Manly or hate them, you love what he brings. He’s a guy that brings people through the gates.”​

WTF! HE'S SIGNED WITH RUGBY AUSTRALIA AND WILL PLAY FOR THE WALLABIES!
I Going to quote my own post which isn't narcissistic in any way is it??

Could you imagine 2021 turbo playing for the wallabies? He would be the greatest attacking player Rugby has ever seen. His size speed and strength would make pudgy ruggers backs have kittens.

I Going to quote my own post which isn't narcissistic in any way is it??

Could you imagine 2021 turbo playing for the wallabies? He would be the greatest attacking player Rugby has ever seen. His size speed and strength would make pudgy ruggers backs have kittens.
Can you imagine a Wallabies backline of

9 Cam Smith
10 Joey Johns
11 Greg Inglis
12 Latrell Mitchell
13 Tom Trbojevic
14 Jarryd Hayne
15 Billy Slater

It's almost laughable how much better talent we have in league

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12