[Resurrected] Turbo in a Knee Brace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Would be great to have him back for some crunch games but big call parachuting him in for a knockout finals match.

Would it be nuts if fit in week 2 or 3 of the finals to bring him on off the bench in a game breaking option.

Also if he is back and fit I've no problem with him playing in the world cup

Tom is a great player no doubt

He was our main offensive source and points scoring machine

But the current crop of players in our backline have combined into a formidable points scoring machine in their own right

It is now up to our forwards to step up and lay the foundations for us to flourish

He will not be back typical dean ritchie story. He must have run his limit of bears returning to the nrl fairy tale stories so he trotted this rubbish out.

Zero chance of Turbo paying again this year, whoever thought he would be ready for week three of the finals is smoking some good sh1t, the team will be in Vegas on the 4th September.

He will not be back typical dean ritchie story. He must have run his limit of bears returning to the nrl fairy tale stories so he trotted this rubbish out.
In Dean’s Rolodex. Next up from Dean, another ‘complete Brookvale Oval rebuild’ story.*

*Including a knockdown/rebuild of the Bob Fulton Stand.

How about Turbo in a hammock, or rockaby cradle for the lame need to be protected nancies…

Quick question to you guys. Given Tom won't likely play for us again this season (and missed most of it), what is your preference or thoughts about him playing at the World Cup for Australia at the end of the year ?

Happy for him to play ?

Want him to pull a Latrell Mitchell and rule himself out for our club?

Want him to pull a Jamie Lyon and remove himself from selection for personal reasons?

Interested in people's preferences ?

Quick question to you guys. Given Tom won't likely play for us again this season (and missed most of it), what is your preference or thoughts about him playing at the World Cup for Australia at the end of the year ?

Happy for him to play ?

Want him to pull a Latrell Mitchell and rule himself out for our club?

Want him to pull a Jamie Lyon and remove himself from selection for personal reasons?

Interested in people's preferences ?
No way, he should make himself unavailable.

I am sure Des will pick Tommy for the last match this year so he can prove his fitness for the Kangaroo tour.

Get injured in the last test and out for this first 6 months of 2023

I am sure Des will pick Tommy for the last match this year so he can prove his fitness for the Kangaroo tour.

Get injured in the last test and out for this first 6 months of 2023

I think I'm leaning towards this is what will happen, but I hope it's not the case.

I know this is a very selfish outlook, but given where our club is, and the affect his absence has had on us consistently, I'd like him to put his sole focus on getting right for us.

Guess we still have to remember that's a LOT of money he'd be passing up though ! Not sure how much it is to play for Australia nowadays.

I think I'm leaning towards this is what will happen, but I hope it's not the case.

I know this is a very selfish outlook, but given where our club is, and the affect his absence has had on us consistently, I'd like him to put his sole focus on getting right for us.

Guess we still have to remember that's a LOT of money he'd be passing up though ! Not sure how much it is to play for Australia nowadays.

Totally agree. He can train Schuster during the off season to get him fit and work on becoming the next Cliffy/Menzies partnership. Bring his brother Benny to enjoy running off Shu as well.

Imagine how good our start to 2023 could be if this happened.

I don't think you can wrap players in cotton wool. He could sit out the World Cup and get his body right, only to injure himself in rd.1. I wouldn't mind he dusted off the cobwebs for Australia so he doesn't have to warm into things for Manly. That way, he will have had a much shorter layoff leading into next year. Oh and it would make the Cup much more interesting to watch, as a Manly supporter.

Totally agree. He can train Schuster during the off season to get him fit and work on becoming the next Cliffy/Menzies partnership. Bring his brother Benny to enjoy running off Shu as well.

Imagine how good our start to 2023 could be if this happened.

That's actually a really great suggestion mate. It's also team building. Great idea, tbh

I think he should play if they want him to. It’s not like it was a hammy this time and I think he will get a better start in the new year if he plays these games.

I actually think the opposite of everyone here. I think he will be unavailable to play anyway, but I would be happy for him to.

NYEagle

He needs to get himself fit and strong for start of 2023 and not worry about touring as he has cost the club a bomb last 3 seasons missing half of every season.
He needs to put the club first and I’m sure most have had a gut full seeing him injured all the time and soaking up over $1 mil of the cap.

Who cares mate. He owes the club big time. The amount of money he's been paid to sit on the sidelines these past few years is a joke & for him to even consider playing for Australia to get extra money is bull$hit. What happens if he re-injures his shoulder or hammies during the tour? Oh it's OK Manly will just keep paying him to sit on the sideline whilst our salary cap is all screwed!

Personally I'd love to see him playing in a few games over here although apart from 1 or 2 matches the top level players won't be needed.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8