[Resurrected] Turbo in a Knee Brace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
During the game, the physio must have run out to Tom to have a look at his knee.

The physio has a look....hmmmm...this may be serious. He thinks, 'I'd better mentally prepare Tom, in case this injury is worse than it looks'.

The physio says, "Tom, you'd better brace yourself......."

Tom doesn't hear the rest, as the play is coming their way, and Tom rushes to get involved.

After the game, Jake says to Tom, "what's all that tape around your knee?"

Tom says, "our physio is a bit hard to understand sometimes..........says that I need a brace, but I have to put it on myself."

When the physio hears this from Jake, he just shakes his head in disbelief. He thinks, 'if they get a pulled groin muscle out there, I'm not saying anything..............'

MCL strain? I didn't know you coukd strain your MCL, I thought you could only tear or snap it?

I don't know enough about it but I would have thought any problem with the MCL should be taken pretty seriously...
as the body gets older and the mind lets it , they can also creak, moan, and at times pretend not to exist for 10 random seconds, when you carrying stuff or trying to strut it out like a boss.
also... what was the question again ?

934AE4F7-9C31-4C9E-A338-8AF331C4871C.jpeg

Gone for 4 weeks

With knights titans sharks and then south's

I think if we can win 1/3 and have a fresh turbo back for south's game I can cop that.

Not going to be easy could be very easy 0/4 over the next month. This is really going to test us

This period and origin will decide our season I think. I know it's being captain obvious but we lose a big chunk of games in both these periods without turbo I just don't see us getting enough wins to make the 8.

Big 4 weeks coming up

Last edited:
I hate to wish injury on anyone, but I hope Dykan Walker has that cork....cause Desmond will put him straight to fullback otherwise.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8