Trial v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Centres don't look weak to me, especially considering our No. 1 is still unavailable.
In fact, whatever shortcomings Matt Wright may have, weakness is not one of them.

I tend to agree with you, mate. Defensively, I feel reasonably confident with Matt Wright at centre. He won’t set the world on fire in attack but he’ll be solid defensively and kick goals.

He played like a young player that needed more time to adjust to the NRL level . I thought we would make a bigger impact with all his natural speed and skill but at the same time he was not given good ball and space to finish any try opportunities . Physically he looked strong enough , Defensively he was pushed off once but came back to complete the tackle and I also remember a one on one strip where he made a good run . You can see the highlights here .....
https://www.sharks.com.au/news/2018/02/16/sharks-v-manly-live-stream/
I do agree that our backs seldom received good ball. Also was an issue for Sipley I think, he was often standing still cos he’d overrun the play, and was passed the ball much too shallow and flat-footed.

Lane and Tanginoa can run those middle Corridors so the central area will be fine and the fresh new faces could hold the key to the 2018 season, expected but good to see.
Like AFB starting, as now has more minutes in him and Thompson simply makes the pack look harder.....Fainu tipped to fight for an impact spot.....Mark from Bris - ya happy now!!
SER8 - you beat me to it....after I post look up and prop rotation done...

Yep , I reckon the young fella has a big future BUT I did say that about a few players in recent years , none of whom are still with us.

I tend to agree with you, mate. Defensively, I feel reasonably confident with Matt Wright at centre. He won’t set the world on fire in attack but he’ll be solid defensively and kick goals.
We need an X factor in the centers with Dylan . Everyone knows what Jono Wright can do and that is very little . Mathew Wright has not been fit to play in any of the trials , so the most logical choice is the fit and ready X factor Kelly .

Lane was solid in the trial too, his runs were solid, only issue was he was a bit slow getting back onside.

We need an X factor in the centers with Dylan . Everyone knows what Jono Wright can do and that is very little . Mathew Wright has not been fit to play in any of the trials , so the most logical choice is the fit and ready X factor Kelly .
With Kelly and Mathew we wont see any X factor explosive long rage tries
Did you watch the trial last week ? Was Kelly a standout ? Did he make any breaks ? Did he make any big metre runs coming out of his line ? Did he make any big hits ? Some on here think he is going to be the new Matai .
I am only telling it like I saw it and I didn't see any dominant x factor from Kelly last week .

With Kelly and Mathew we wont see any X factor explosive long rage tries
Did you watch the trial last week ? Was Kelly a standout ? Did he make any breaks ? Did he make any big metre runs coming out of his line ? Did he make any big hits ? Some on here think he is going to be the new Matai .
I am only telling it like I saw it and I didn't see any dominant x factor from Kelly last week .
God how i long for killer and skiv . I love walks but gee these 2 have left massive holes.

Look i totally agree with you lads ,i believe we r a good center short all be it walker being injured.I believe we need to recruit a good outside back if salary cap space allows.But aquila an jorge will take alot of the pressure of kelly an wright because of there run return meters ,definitely an area worth strengthening

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8