Trial v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just back from the game
This was one game we should of won
Roosters try's most off kicks
They got lucky in the 1st half dce broke free was heading to score to make it 22-0 but needed to pass to our winger can't remember who ball dropped and roosters go 80m to score to make it 16-6, that was the turning point for me.

Ok my summary of the night
Croker while quiet was solid he wasn't the dominant half but very solid hit out.

DCE was strong and I think will be our goal kicker this year.
Our forwards were all over the roosters, we have a very competitive pack

Joel Thompson , Sirro,Jake, Marty and Addin looked fit and are a very competitive pack this year
Turbo had a few errors but he looked sharp.
Our attack was clunky at times.
Our defense needs work specially on last tackle kicks.
Overall good hitout for us.

So I will say this to end, Injuires will determine our season, if we can keep that starting team for a good majority of the season we will in my view on what I saw tonight make the eight..but injuries to key players will see us fall down the ladder I think.

This team is not a bottom 4 team in my view.For a trial was highly enjoyable and the footy is back.. you don't realise how much you miss it until you go to a game.

Oh how wrong I was :(:(

Oh how wrong I was :(:(
Disagree! I think you were spot on with this prediction:

So I will say this to end, Injuires will determine our season, if we can keep that starting team for a good majority of the season we will in my view on what I saw tonight make the eight..but injuries to key players will see us fall down the ladder I think.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10