Trex signs with dogs :(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
manlywarringah said:
I feel sorry for the likes of Ballin and Lussick who have to put their careers on hold until TRex makes his mind up.

I agree with your first comment. How low would these guys be feeling.

Poor Ballin, bleeds Maroon and White, doesn't whinge, puts in every week and now has to deal with rumors that he may be replaced with Buhrer at Hooker.

I try not to think about anymore. What will be, will be. It will be great when it's all sorted and we can then show our full support whatever the outcome.

Go Manly

Someone tweeting with me

Has T-Rex gone into hiding?

@debkasmar how do you hide a T-Rex ?

@berkeley_eagle ha !! It sounds like a joke. He wasn't at the fan day, wasn't at Brookvale Friday night either

I'd just like to see all these signings settled which ever way they go so we can concentrate on the ****ing footy.

I'm sick to death of it. Make up your mind Rex stay or go but please hurry up. Round 13 is the deadline to register contracts so if Lussick has signed with the eels and Ballin with someone else we could lose all 3. I'm say this assuming Brett is staying or it could be 4.

Oneyeagle said:
manlywarringah said:
I feel sorry for the likes of Ballin and Lussick who have to put their careers on hold until TRex makes his mind up.

Poor Ballin, bleeds Maroon and White, doesn't whinge, puts in every week and now has to deal with rumors that he may be replaced with Buhrer at Hooker.

I try not to think about anymore. What will be, will be. It will be great when it's all sorted and we can then show our full support whatever the outcome.

Go Manly

Ballin and Lussick don't have to put their careers on hold, I am sure they have offers in front of them just like Tony Williams does, so if they want to make a move, the ball is in their court

Kiwi Eagle said:
Oneyeagle said:
manlywarringah said:

Go Manly

Ballin and Lussick don't have to put their careers on hold, I am sure they have offers in front of them just like Tony Williams does, so if they want to make a move, the ball is in their court

Shore.... but it must hard being on the bottom of a pecking order. Especially when you don't really want to go

The four should get together and come to a compromise.

if we retain them all, a comp will be won this year and a dynasty created. now that is unheard of in this era!

SMH are saying he's agreed to go the Dogs ... for real this time. Disappointing, but at least it means we should get to keep Ballin, Snake, etc.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/trex-to-scale-new-heights-at-canterbury-20120603-1zq7u.html

From t-Rex at manly to rex h--- at the dogs lol

I think we should make sure we keep lussick now. We will need as much forward power as possible.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/t-rex-weighing-up-dogs-offer/video-e6frf3ou-1226382032682?subcat=1225914677120&site=FoxSports

Toovey stating that TRex was not at the fan day today because he was suffering that back injury still.

With all the BS the papers come up with (didn't they have Stewart at the Dragons or Roosters pretty much confirmed)? I won't believe a word until I hear a club announce it.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/trex-to-scale-new-heights-at-canterbury-20120603-1zq7u.html

It was the SMH that ran the "scoop" that Des was staying with Manly, so I won't believe it until it's official, but still…

MrInvisible said:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/t-rex-weighing-up-dogs-offer/video-e6frf3ou-1226382032682?subcat=1225914677120&site=FoxSports

Toovey stating that TRex was not at the fan day today because he was suffering that back injury still.

With all the BS the papers come up with (didn't they have Stewart at the Dragons or Roosters pretty much confirmed)? I won't believe a word until I hear a club announce it.

Maybe you and your mates at The Kennel can stop bagging Trex now????

I'd stop worrying about Manlys salary cap and have a look at your own backyard champ.

Inu,Trex adds to the new Bought not Bred culture at the Dogs.

If true, disappointed but not devasted. If Rex going allows us to keep Snake and Matty.B all is good. Wtf is going on with Lussick? Hadn't he already signed with Parra? More great journalism. Also, printing that Rex will tell his Manly team mates prior to an announcement from the bulldogs, before he gets the chance to do this himself is dirty work. Who knows what to believe though. Could be absolute bs of course.

Maybe there was a bit more to the Inu signing then just filling a bit of a hole on the wing. Couldn't work out why you'd pay overs for someone like him when they have capable wingers in nsw cup. If it was the enticement T-rex needed then I can understand.

In that case, if it's another 6-8 weeks before he "returns" due to a back injury as reported (meaning no running between now and then), the season will be almost done upon his return.

He will then take a handful of games to get back up to speed.

I've already said it - but I hope Manly doesn't waste time, money & effort re-habilitating him for The Bulldogs. We are doing just fine without him now. Cut him loose, or play him in reggies.

Use the money you'd be driving into him, to pay salaries that are going to remain on the books. In this business, every dollar counts. I don't see how grooming him for The Bulldogs helps anyone.

That could take our medical staff's time away from players that WANT to be here.

Interesting that Tony Williams is one of Des last contracts, but one of the first able to "switch" across.

SIKA SEACHANGE

Watch for Manly to have a crack at Melbourne forward Sika Manu. The Sea Eagles are expecting to lose big Tony Williams to Canterbury with Manu seen as a potential replacement. Manu is experienced and powerful.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/tackle-rears-its-ugly-head/story-e6frexnr-1226381944117

I wish the forums would show the last page all the time. Very, very frustrating scrolling through 35 pages.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8