Trel to Bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Your ignorance is mind boggling... Stop embarrassing yourself
Most do when confronted with pure ignorance ;)
Walking a fine line. Personal abuse causes friction, friction creates a spark, next minute ... But you know all this, from personal experience!
Tip of the day - it takes a mod a lot less energy to push a button than it does to post a polite reminder about rules of this site!

Meanwhile..............
ADDO CARR LINKED TO BUNNIES

With the dust yet to settle on the Latrell Mitchell deal, South Sydney have already been linked to another NRL big name.

Less than 48 hours after announcing they had signed Mitchell, there are noises emerging that Souths are now interested in Josh Addo-Carr, the man known as the Fox, and preparing to offer the Storm a player swap.

South Sydney have reportedly shopped Alex Johnston, Adam Doueihi and Dane Gagai to rival clubs.

Young gun centre Billy Smith, who was the Roosters go to Latrell replacement, could well miss the season....not sure exact extent other than a long out for the youngster.

How the hell could doueie be worth $500k?

The bigger question is how can souffs afford to pay him $500k in the cap. Looks like all their players are on big dollars, even the players you would assume to be on lower salaries so that they can afford to pay all their big names the big dollars. Must have the same accountant as the roosters

The Sydney Roosters’ pre-season preparations have suffered a major hit with fears young gun centre Billy Smith has sustained a major knee injury at training.
Smith, the rookie slated to get first crack at the left centre position vacated by Latrell Mitchell, will have scans in the next 24 hours with concerns it may be an ACL injury.:mm:

The Sydney Roosters’ pre-season preparations have suffered a major hit with fears young gun centre Billy Smith has sustained a major knee injury at training.
Smith, the rookie slated to get first crack at the left centre position vacated by Latrell Mitchell, will have scans in the next 24 hours with concerns it may be an ACL injury.:mm:

I don’t like having a laugh at someone’s misfortune, especially when a serious injury is involved but I have to admit I had a bit of a smile on my face reading this...

I don’t like having a laugh at someone’s misfortune, especially when a serious injury is involved but I have to admit I had a bit of a smile on my face reading this...
I was tempted to use the :giggle: for the Rorter's misfortune but wish no ill will for the poor kid

As above:

Brett Morris is set to wind back the clock and get first crack at taking over from centre Latrell Mitchell following a crushing knee injury to young gun Billy Smith.

The Daily Telegraph has learned Smith, 20, suffered his second torn ACL in just 18 months during a routine training drill on Monday.

In a shattering blow for Smith, his knee injury is on the opposite leg to which he suffered a torn ACL while playing for NSW Cup feeder club Wyong in 2018.

- I guess now the roosters can sign 5 test players as cover.

Shane Richardson praises Wayne Bennetts honesty...
" We won't be signing James Roberts"....no that's not it
"We have enough centres, we're not chasing Latrell Mitchell"...no....

Ahh, here it is....

Shane Richardson praises Wayne Bennett for honest treatment of Adam Doueihi
Paul Crawley, The Daily Telegraph
January 27, 2020 5:55pm

Shane Richardson has strongly defended Wayne Bennett’s treatment of Adam Doueihi in the wake of Latrell Mitchell’s arrival at South Sydney, declaring it’s better for a coach to be honest with a player than “bull****” to him.

Richardson explained he thinks the way Bennett handled a very difficult situation was honourable: “We always knew when we did the Latrell deal that there would be players concerned about their positions.

“And Wayne has had to deal with that and he has dealt with it, I think, in a very, very fair way and an honest way, and that doesn’t happen very often in rugby league.

“I have been with coaches over a long period of time where they have just continued to tell bull**** "
“Wayne doesn’t do that. He tells them the truth upfront which I think is the best way to handle it.”

dailytelegraph.com.au

Ahh, here it is....

Shane Richardson has strongly defended Wayne Bennett’s treatment of Adam Doueihi in the wake of Latrell Mitchell’s arrival at South Sydney, declaring it’s better for a coach to be honest with a player than “bull****” to him.

Richardson explained he thinks the way Bennett handled a very difficult situation was honourable: “We always knew when we did the Latrell deal that there would be players concerned about their positions.

“And Wayne has had to deal with that and he has dealt with it, I think, in a very, very fair way and an honest way, and that doesn’t happen very often in rugby league.

“I have been with coaches over a long period of time where they have just continued to tell bull**** "
“Wayne doesn’t do that. He tells them the truth upfront which I think is the best way to handle it.”

dailytelegraph.com.au

Those two tosspots are as bad as each other on the honesty stakes, seriously.

I used to respect Bennett but he lost that with his lies over the last 2 years concerning players that he reckons they werent interested in, ie Roberts and then Latrine, knowing too well that he wanted them and were doing everything they could to sign both. Richardson, what a waste of space

dailytelegraph.com.au
Begs the question who are the coaches Richardson's referring to :wondering:

Maybe Walker could answer that...

Ahh, here it is....

dailytelegraph.com.au

I wonder if Crawley has written this knowing most of us (supporters) will call it for what it is, bull$hit, but most likely he believes it.
A glowing endorsement from Richo!
I reckon he'd write a character reference for Ivan Milat, after all, he did say big Sam was an ornament to the game. Yes, the same Sam who had 15 charges in 10 seasons!
And the same Richo that said George Burgess' suspension for eye gouging was "a tragedy"...." he's a loving father and son..."

Souths are in a very comfortable position. They can recruit anyone they want safe in the knowledge that a) no one from the NRL will ever check their books, and b) if a player doesn’t work out they can always retire him and recruit someone else.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6