Trbojevic ‘losing patience’ with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Feathered friend Damien

What is happening in 2023 you ask ?

The Turbo boys will be with us and so will the exciting Koula , Haumole and Shue to name a few
No one is running away from our Legendary club

We will all be there to see the change that is needed and we need you too to be part of it

It is a shame if you do not renew because at Manly the show will always go on as it has since 1947

See the source image
Until the owner comes clean it's hard to back the team since since those in charge especially Penny boy have no clue and won't do what's best for the club.

Yes, Tom looked frantic in that pic with his g/f holidaying overseas on some beach somewhere

fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantic!

Anyway... a direct quote from their manager (note they haven't said anything publicly)

"They have not spoken to me about leaving the club..."

so gfy journos, what a collection of dead set cowards. Join the site!
Something that I just realised this morning was that the Trbojevic’s manager works for the same stable as George Mimis’,Des’ manager.So it’s not hard to workout where/why this story has come from.Obviously the Trbojevic’s would be disappointed with what’s going on,like most I’d suspect,but to suggest they’d walk away from their lucrative contracts is just spin to help Des out

Yep I get it. I have been supporting Manly for 52 years, but I no longer really feel connected to the club. Perhaps I have been out of the area for too long now. Perhaps I have just lost interest because of the constant drama since Scott Penn took over. Perhaps its because I dont really like many of our current players. They simply dont compare with the legends of the past.

I will continue to support Manly, as you cannot throw four generations of Manly support away completely. Its getting tougher and tougher each season though. The club needs to be restored and revitalised. Unfortunately, that wont ever happen while Scott Penn is the owner of MWSE.
And that's the way I feel after another sh$t show with another coach who should be respected and not treated like crap since Hasler won 2 premierships as are player and coach. Penny boy has no idea and he thinks sweeping the broom again will get him different results.

its just media BS .Like many have said before the media reptiles (RL "journalists" ha ha ) slither thru the pages in the long grass looking for stories and easy prey.

Agree. The Turbos may well have expressed their concern but that’s about it. The media is an absolute disgrace anything to sell a good story.

Something that I just realised this morning was that the Trbojevic’s manager works for the same stable as George Mimis’,Des’ manager.So it’s not hard to workout where/why this story has come from.Obviously the Trbojevic’s would be disappointed with what’s going on,like most I’d suspect,but to suggest they’d walk away from their lucrative contracts is just spin to help Des out
Exactly, no matter who coaches next year the Turbo boys should just collect their 2 million and live with the club's decision, Des will certainly not be there in 2024 and life goes on.

Neither going anywhere. Just their managers making noise on Des's behalf. One card to fall yet...Penn sells and happy 2023 everyone

All players at any club are going to want to know what is happening after a coach has been sacked ! Dragging Tom into the headline is a bit rich. If I was working with someone senior and they got sacked I would want to know why and who the replacement was going to be and what will the replacement be like to work with.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8