Totally Official

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=byso]
Ryan, Crusher just logged in looking for your apology :)

Awwwwwwwww Byso.....Pleeeeease....your not going to keep me to my word here are you? It would be embarrassing.

If I get any people who second your request, I suppose I'll amble over....some day...Grrrrrrrrr !!!
[/quote]

Yep, apologize :)

To make sure that manly becomes a force again. Isn't he the new age Arko? ;) working from the outside :)

To make sure that manly becomes a force again. Isn't he the new age Arko? ;) working from the outside :)

Well, thats a Paris Hilton moment for me then, I hadn't realised that the lauded one was responsible for yesterday's announcement.

How naive am I to think that Lyon signed with the club due to the efforts of the club management that is so maligned. It in fact appears that it was refugee from South Africa residing near a zoo that in fact deserves the credit. If what you say Byso is correct, may I then say to Matabele "you have paid to much for Jamie Lyon!"

[quote author=byso]

Well, thats a Paris Hilton moment for me then, I hadn't realised that the lauded one was responsible for yesterday's announcement.

How naive am I to think that Lyon signed with the club due to the efforts of the club management that is so maligned. It in fact appears that it was refugee from South Africa residing near a zoo that in fact deserves the credit. If what you say Byso is correct, may I then say to Matabele "you have paid to much for Jamie Lyon!"
[/quote]

:clap: :clap: GOLD

[quote author=Matabele]
I'm Rhodesian - not a saartie.

And it's too, no to.

tsk tsk.
Its "NOT TO" not "NO TO"

[/quote]

It's It's not its

jeez cant anyone get it right

[quote author=earl]
[quote author=Matabele]

And it's too, no to.

tsk tsk.
Its "NOT TO" not "NO TO"

[/quote]

It's It's not its

[/quote]

It's can't...not cant. Sheeeeeeesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=Fluffy]
[quote author=earl]
[quote author=Matabele]

And it's too, no to.

tsk tsk.
Its "NOT TO" not "NO TO"

[/quote]

It's It's not its

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's sheesh not sheeeeeeeeeeesh

[quote author=Matabele]

And it's too, no to.

tsk tsk.

Don't you support the Springboks though in the 15 a side game?

[/quote]

When I was young Rhodesia was one of the feeder sides for the Spirngboks. Some famous Rhodesians that wore S African colours:

Colin Bland (cricket and the family name Byso changed out of)
Ray Mordt
Dave Smith (not CW though)
Dick Coleshaw
Ian Robertson
John Morkel

A lot of Zimbabweans play for the Super 14 franchises too.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Fluffy]
[quote author=earl]
[quote author=Matabele]

And it's too, no to.

tsk tsk.
Its "NOT TO" not "NO TO"

[/quote]

It's It's not its

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's sheesh not sheeeeeeeeeeesh
[/quote]

LMFAO

I am new here, and I would have to say this thread has me laughing already. I don't know if this is the thread to be saying this, but will be able to contriute hopefully well enough in this place through some very well placed contacts high up in our beloved club. Don't ask me to disclose though...!!

Anyway, here is something that has me probably concerned more than anything:

With BK leaving, the talk is that are not going to recruit a big name to replace him (having spent up on Lyon - who won't be playing in the back row despite what some have suggested). The word is that we will use the presence of Beaver to groome a talented youngster. The person who is being touted as being this youngster, is a guy called Ben Rogers, currently under contract at Souths! He signed for two years, but neither party is happy. They are looking to free up cash. He was from Penrith before that. I haven't seen much of him, but a friend of mine who supports them says he's open a six pack if they did release him.... Anyone heard this?

news to me. There is fairly strong mail that we're hunting Myles and/or Simpson.

I also know the club has a high opinion of Glenn Stewart and he will likely become a regular first grader next season.

news to me. There is fairly strong mail that we're hunting Myles and/or Simpson.

I also know the club has a high opinion of Glenn Stewart and he will likely become a regular first grader next season.

You're right about half of that. An effort will be made to snare Simpson. Myles is a Bronco though...

I think Stewart will become a valuable player also.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2