Top 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Will we make it?

I guess we have the top 8 sorted but do we think a home semi is a given after seeing our last few weeks efforts.

did the calculator

i think we will lose against Sharks/Eels/Broncos/Warriors leaving us on 34 points and equal with Cowboys in 2nd spot but ahead on for and against.

in mine 5th spot is 30 points. That's only 3 wins between now and finals....unlikely i'd think

If we lose against those four we may as well put the cue in the rack now. Why would we lose against the sharks, eels or warriors? Broncs maybe but with a full squad we should get over the top of those others.

Reason being is that we play them away from memory - we haven't won at Parra since 95 and Shark Park for years...

Our attack is non-existant and pathetic to say the least - I am not even confident of a top 8 finish.

If we get an away final then we are well and truly fcuked. Orford is not giving service to his backs and creating space for them. He is the problem at the moment.

We won't finish outside the top 4.

i'm hopeful we are getting the cobwebs out now... You can't play great all year... it's impossible.

It's not doom and gloom.. let's just get our full team out there for a change and get some games together we'll be sweet still.

we will make the top 4, dan is just trying to get a reaction, but we will lose week 1 and week2 if we are lucky enough to get there.

we will make the top 4, dan is just trying to get a reaction, but we will lose week 1 and week2 if we are lucky enough to get there.
Me trying to get a reaction? Never!

2nd pushing Melbourne who I hope slump a little as well.
Hopefully 1st still is within range. There's a 1,000,000 reasons why it's so important.

a million bucks for the minor premiership!! doubt it but I could be corrected if I'm wrong.

9 games to go and 3 at home. Play like we did on the weekend and we won't make the top 4. The bookies say we are still in the money for a home final but it wouldn't take more than another 3 poor weeks and it is over. I can see us doing it, pray that it will happen, but there needs to be a big shift in where we now are.

Sorry lads...someone at MSE said $1m. I just took that as gospel. The club could still use $100k though.

Also, after Des ineptitude at team selections this week...I'm now HOPING we hold onto a top 4 spot. If we limp into another finals series, I will be livivd.

I'm beginnning to get the ****s with Des' Triple H syndrome.

oh won't I be a smug evil genius if we come 5th, wringing my hands and cackling with delight at being correct, but sad for not having a home final

No you will just be smug.

The evil genius bit will be a creation of your own fervent imagination.

However if they keep playing like the weekend 9th is on the cards

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4